• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B Extension - Pending Decision - Need Advise

Hello everyone,

I need some advise on my L1B extension case which has the below dates:

L1B Visa, i797 and i94 Expiry Date: 29 Sep 2016
    L1B Extension Applied Date: 27 April 2016 (Vermont)
    L1B RFE Received Date: 08 Nov 2016
    RFE Submitted to USCIS: 13 Jan 2017

Its been more than 2 months now after submitting my RFE and almost 11 months after filing my extension.
    It has been very difficult for me waiting for such a long time. My DL is expired and also my family is in India who can't travel to USA until I have my approval.

I have requested my employer to apply it in premium processing now, but I have below questions:

1. Will it be a good idea to apply for premium now, or I should wait for some more time and wait for the decision?
    2. Will there be any risk in upgrading it to premium for L1B Indv extension? (My Attorney told me earlier that normal is preferred over the premium since most of the premiums are rejected)
    3. Does it make any difference in the decision for normal processing vs the premium processing for L1B Indv extension?
    4. If I do not apply premium now, will be upcoming H1B FY2018 season starting Apr3rd will delay the L1B extension cases more? And also lot other ppl will be applying for premium until April3rd which will become priority for USCIS to complete.

I am so confused if I should apply premium or not. Please let me know the best option to do at this point of time.

Thanks,
    Akash Deep Taluka

Originally posted by skyzone.a View Post
    Hello everyone,

I need some advise on my L1B extension case which has the below dates:

L1B Visa, i797 and i94 Expiry Date: 29 Sep 2016
    L1B Extension Applied Date: 27 April 2016 (Vermont)
    L1B RFE Received Date: 08 Nov 2016
    RFE Submitted to USCIS: 13 Jan 2017

Its been more than 2 months now after submitting my RFE and almost 11 months after filing my extension.
    It has been very difficult for me waiting for such a long time. My DL is expired and also my family is in India who can't travel to USA until I have my approval.

I have requested my employer to apply it in premium processing now, but I have below questions:

1. Will it be a good idea to apply for premium now, or I should wait for some more time and wait for the decision?
    2. Will there be any risk in upgrading it to premium for L1B Indv extension? (My Attorney told me earlier that normal is preferred over the premium since most of the premiums are rejected)
    3. Does it make any difference in the decision for normal processing vs the premium processing for L1B Indv extension?
    4. If I do not apply premium now, will be upcoming H1B FY2018 season starting Apr3rd will delay the L1B extension cases more? And also lot other ppl will be applying for premium until April3rd which will become priority for USCIS to complete.

I am so confused if I should apply premium or not. Please let me know the best option to do at this point of time.

Thanks,
    Akash Deep Taluka
    did you make any decision bro. I am in same situation too

Comment

L1B Extension - RFE received , Require help plz

Hi ,

Just checked my case status in the USCIS website and i have received RFE on my L1B Blanket extension. I am yet to know the reason for the same. Few questions on my side.

1.) Is it common to receive RFE on L1B blanket extension ? I have read most of the L extension goes into RFE.
      2.) what is the chance of converting my RFE into approval ?
      3.) what is the common reason for RFe ( since i am yet to know the reason )
      4.) Is there any guide or reference on how to respond to RFE if it is on the specialized skill .
      5.) What are the options i have now, Would it be possible to go for a fresh L1-B Blanket process from Canada ? in parallel to RFE response .
      6.) Would it be possible to go for a fresh L1-B Blanket process from India ? if my RFE goes into rejection .
      7.) Any other advice or suggestions ?

Comment

Hi Rohit , what was ur result, same situation

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X