Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of status from B1 to L1A while B1 extension denied

Hi,

I entered the US on a a B1/B2 visa and my i94 expired a month ago. I was waiting for the outcome of my L1 petition and I was told that I can stay even after my i94 expires till I get a result (up o 180 day after my i94 expired).

In order to be on the safer side, I applied for a B1 extension too which was denied today. Reason was primarily that I had 2 application in the system (L1 and the B1 extension).

Should I leave the country or stay back for the outcome of the L1 petition? Is my B1/B2 void now?

Originally posted by GotoImran View Post
    Hi,

I entered the US on a a B1/B2 visa and my i94 expired a month ago. I was waiting for the outcome of my L1 petition and I was told that I can stay even after my i94 expires till I get a result (up o 180 day after my i94 expired).

In order to be on the safer side, I applied for a B1 extension too which was denied today. Reason was primarily that I had 2 application in the system (L1 and the B1 extension).

Should I leave the country or stay back for the outcome of the L1 petition? Is my B1/B2 void now?
    Why not upgrade L1 COS to premium?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X