Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• long names more than 3 format?help

Good afternoon,
    So the agreed upon idea from the service doing my forms etc for me (rapidvisa) was to do his first name as first. nothing for middle and all the rest as last. This is due to him having 5 names in total. His passport and birth certificate do not distinguish which is which it is one long string so they decided this would work.

My husband is now worried before we send out our packet cause he is in a group for people specifically from his country that immigrated to ask advice and they said no no, put your fist name first...some as middle and the last name as last.

Mind you rapid visa is not a lawyer they are just a service to help with filing etc. So I am worried now, which is better? Pleae tell me your experiences or thoughts
    Last edited by Moki1984; 03-21-2017, 01:02 PM.

Okay we got an answer from someone with legal background in his country and I called the USCIS customer service line and spoke with my local office. I want to share in case anyone else has this issue. It has to match your passport and birth certificate, but in our case they don't distinguish first middle or last. so what they said is as follows, first name stays as first, the very last name goes as the last, all the rest is middle. so he has one first name, 3 middle, one last. they also said it helps to submit a document explaining the name style in his country in case they wonder.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X