Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I had H1B inspection. Received Intent to Revoke Notice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had H1B inspection. Received Intent to Revoke Notice.

Hi Everyone,

I had H1B inspection in jan 2017. Few days back our attorney received email from USCIS for "Notice to Intent Revoke" and USCIS is asking for more information about LCA. My Employer filed LCA for location A. After i have started working my client extended work location to Location B as well. This was not in LCA and i was working in Location B when Immigration officer came for inspection. Now we have time till April 8th to respond to that notice.

I have following questions, Please help me to clarify them.

Q1. Can i work after April 8th , till the USCIS takes further decision.?

Q2. If this H1B is revoked, will i goto Out of status and not stay in this country anymore?

Q3. If this H1B Revoked, Is it possible if i find new job and let the new employer have H1B transfer ?

Q4. Meanwhile this process, We are applying for COS to H4. How soon i get the COS to H4 with I94 ?

Q5. As the Premium process is going to stop after April 3rd, i have very less time to find new employer whom they can transfer my H1B before it is revoked.

Q6. Apart from above all what is the safe decision to take to be in US legally ?

Thanks in advance !

Thanks
    Rashmi

Hi

I have similar case

What happen to ur case?

Comment

Hi,

I am in a similar situation and got same set of questions. It would help if you share your experience,

Thanks in advance,
      Ganesh

Originally posted by Set123 View Post
      Hi

I have similar case

What happen to ur case?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...