Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to get to fee payment page after submitting DS 160.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to get to fee payment page after submitting DS 160.

Hi, I am looking to extend my tourist visa which is valid until June 2017. I am an Indian citizen residing (permanent resident) in Yaounde, Cameroon.

After filling and submitting my DS 160 form I reach step 2 which is to pay Visa fee. Normally on this page it should allow me to generate the payment slip document to make the fee payment at the bank after which I should get the option to schedule interview, however in my case I am unable to proceed with generating the payment slip and I see a message "There are no available appointments at this time. Please check back in a few days as the Consular Section will open more appointments." I was able to go ahead and complete these steps for my daughters visa and we also got the visa interview appointment, but in my case I am stuck not being able to proceed with fee payment even though there were several interview appointments available when I had done the scheduling for my daughter.

The only difference between my case and my daughters case is that she has been ten printed and I answered No to the question if I had been ten printed since I was not sure if ten printing was being done in Yaounde, Cameroon in June 2007 when this visa was issued. Could this be the reason for me not being able to make the fee payment? Perhaps the personal interview appointments are available but no appoingments for biometrics?

I have been trying since about a week to complete my application but I am just stuck on the second step and keep getting the "There are no available appointments at this time. Please check back in a few days as the Consular Section will open more appointments." message. I even called the embassy but did not get a clear/convincing answer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X