Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD applied

Hi,
    I am on L2 visa and i applied for an ead in Feb 1st week. I received the EAC number via mail and on 14th March my status got changed to request for additional evidence has been mailed to you on 14th March... Its 23rd today and I have not received any mail from them.
    Any idea by when will I receive the mail with my Rfe?

Originally posted by Priyanka Singh View Post
    Hi,
    I am on L2 visa and i applied for an ead in Feb 1st week. I received the EAC number via mail and on 14th March my status got changed to request for additional evidence has been mailed to you on 14th March... Its 23rd today and I have not received any mail from them.
    Any idea by when will I receive the mail with my Rfe?
    You have applied through attorney - both of you will receive the copy of REF. Usually it takes 7-10 working days to get you that mail in letterbox.

All the best .

Comment

Thanks.

Originally posted by mshah1 View Post
      You have applied through attorney - both of you will receive the copy of REF. Usually it takes 7-10 working days to get you that mail in letterbox.

All the best .
      Thanks.
      My case status changed to "uscis received back the mail as post office was not able to deliver it".
      I raised a service request as mentioned in my status. But my question is, without any prior notification through email how will I keep an eye on postal services.

I am little confused as why the mail went back and next te again if they will send through physical mail how will I receive the documents.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mshah1 View Post

All the best .
      Thanks.
      My case status changed to "uscis received back the mail as post office was not able to deliver it".
      I raised a service request as mentioned in my status. But my question is, without any prior notification through email how will I keep an eye on postal services.

I am little confused as why the mail went back and next time again if they will send through physical mail how will I receive the documents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X