March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
    Good luck , and let's keep ourselves update it !!
    That was a good news! Good luck on your interview!

- - - Updated - - -

05/01- update on USCIS website regarding my case "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice."
    That was a good news! Good luck on your interview!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by mandr View Post
    On F-1 status. Married USC late last year.

Sent I-485 along I-131 (and other materials) on March 13 to Chicago Lockbox.
    Priority Date: March 19
    Biometrics Notice received: April 2
    Biometrics Appointment Scheduled: April 20
    Biometrics Walk-in Done: April 13th
    Online Status for I-485 changed to "Case ready to be scheduled for interview": April 28th
    That was a good news and your case are pretty fast too! Good luck!

Comment

So you can just Walk-in and do the biometrics? that is new, I wish I knew that!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
        So you can just Walk-in and do the biometrics? that is new, I wish I knew that!
        You need to have the "biometrics appointment letter" with you when you "walk-in". And the Application Support Center have the right to turn you away if you walk-in with the letter but not on your appointment date.

I did 10-days earlier walk-in, the officer questioned me, I gave the genuine reason, then I was allowed to get the biometrics done.

While I was waiting there, I saw/heard two persons missed their original appointments and showed up at that moment would like to get the biometrics done. The first one is female, called by the secondary officer, she said something, the officer signed his name on her letter and let her do the biometrics. The second one is a male, called by the officer, he said something, the officer told him to go home and reschedule the appointment. That secondary officer's desk is just at the corner of waiting area, that is why I can hear most of their conversation.

Comment

March filer here!

Married to USC 2014
          Visa B2 Arrived January 2017
          Filed March 3, Chicago lockboxI130,I485,I765,I131,G235, G1145,I864
          PD March 6 2017
          Biometric April 14
          RFE April 18
          Filed RFE April 24

No update....anybody got similar timeline as me?

Comment

Originally posted by Mercithehairball View Post
            You need to have the "biometrics appointment letter" with you when you "walk-in". And the Application Support Center have the right to turn you away if you walk-in with the letter but not on your appointment date.

I did 10-days earlier walk-in, the officer questioned me, I gave the genuine reason, then I was allowed to get the biometrics done.

While I was waiting there, I saw/heard two persons missed their original appointments and showed up at that moment would like to get the biometrics done. The first one is female, called by the secondary officer, she said something, the officer signed his name on her letter and let her do the biometrics. The second one is a male, called by the officer, he said something, the officer told him to go home and reschedule the appointment. That secondary officer's desk is just at the corner of waiting area, that is why I can hear most of their conversation.
            I walked in early, no one asked any questions. All I needed to show was my appointment letter.

Comment

05/01- update on USCIS website regarding my case "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice."
              Congrats. I am still waiting for an update and my timeline is similar to yours.

Comment

Originally posted by mandr View Post
                On F-1 status. Married USC late last year.

Sent I-485 along I-131 (and other materials) on March 13 to Chicago Lockbox.
                Priority Date: March 19
                Biometrics Notice received: April 2
                Biometrics Appointment Scheduled: April 20
                Biometrics Walk-in Done: April 13th
                Online Status for I-485 changed to "Case ready to be scheduled for interview": April 28th
                Just received an update. My interview is scheduled for June 10th. This seems super-quick. Interview is scheduled less than 3 months from priority date.

Comment

Green through Marriage (filing done concurrently)

Hi everyone!

I'm newbie waiting patiently like some of you. I'm a San Diego filer who got married to a USC who's also an active duty military personnel. My husband and I prepared the forms......Sharing my timeline so far:

Got married: 01/18/2017
                  PD: 03/27/2017
                  Package Received: 03/28/2017
                  Money orders cashed: 04/04/2017
                  Email and text notifications sent: 04/06/2017
                  Biometrics done: 04/25/2017

That's it for now......I'll post once there's an update. I hope each person gets through seamlessly & will help each other out along the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaebae View Post

Got married: 01/18/2017
                    PD: 03/27/2017
                    Hey Jaebae, my hubbie and I got married on January 18th too! Congratulations!
                    My PD is 2/27/2017

Comment

Currently on F-1 OPT and married to US citizen here. I live in Seattle, WA so I'll probably have my interview in the Seattle, WA field office.

Timeline:
                      02/27/2017: application sent
                      03/02/2017: application accepted at the Chicago Lockbox
                      03/03/2017: priority date
                      03/09/2017: text & email notifications, case numbers provided
                      03/15/2017: paper I-797 receipt notice arrived
                      03/27/2017: biometrics appointment
                      03/31/2017: I-485 switched to "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview," I-130 and I-765 have never changed from "Case is Received" status.

No new update since T_T

Comment

Same sex marriage

3/13/2017 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 Concurrently to Chicago Lockbox;
                        3/14/2017 - Envelope received by USCIS;
                        3/23/2017 - I-797 notice received over e-mail for all the 4 forms (night time);
                        3/24/2017 - Checks have been cashed;
                        3/28/2017 - I-797 for all the 4 forms received over Mail;
                        4/21/2017 - Biometrics done;
                        4/28/2017 - Received tax return (first was incorrect);
                        5/09/2017 - Ready to schedule Interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
                          3/13/2017 - Sent I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 Concurrently to Chicago Lockbox;
                          3/14/2017 - Envelope received by USCIS;
                          3/23/2017 - I-797 notice received over e-mail for all the 4 forms (night time);
                          3/24/2017 - Checks have been cashed;
                          3/28/2017 - I-797 for all the 4 forms received over Mail;
                          4/21/2017 - Biometrics done;
                          4/28/2017 - Received tax return (first was incorrect);
                          5/09/2017 - Ready to schedule Interview.
                          Wow! Thats a great news! I hope all of us are the same too!

Comment

Hey all,

I did my biometrics on the 12th April and have not heard anything since. Anyone similar?

Comment

Originally posted by uktousab2 View Post
                              Hey all,

I did my biometrics on the 12th April and have not heard anything since. Anyone similar?
                              I did mines March 29th, nothing since then. PD 2/17

Comment

Originally posted by BCCALD View Post
                                I did mines March 29th, nothing since then. PD 2/17
                                Glad I'm not the only one waiting for an update since biometrics, some people in this thread got updates days later.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X