Clear All

• Do you guys know what documents do I need along with EAD to apply for SSN
    Highly appreciated

Comment

• sent another online SR today
      my PD is march 20, 2017

Comment

• Originally posted by applepro View Post
        Do you guys know what documents do I need along with EAD to apply for SSN
        Highly appreciated
        I just brought my EAD, my passport and this filled form: https://www.ssa.gov/us-visa-and-immi...forms/ss-5.pdf

Took a total of 5 business days for it to arrive.

Comment

• Hi guys, did anybody of the March filers already receive a "Ready for Interview" or "Scheduled for Interview" status?

Comment

• Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
            Hi guys, did anybody of the March filers already receive a "Ready for Interview" or "Scheduled for Interview" status?
            I filed on 03/11/2017, Biometrics done on 04/21/2017 and case was ready to schedule for interview since 04/28/2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
              I filed on 03/11/2017, Biometrics done on 04/21/2017 and case was ready to schedule for interview since 04/28/2017.
              I wonder what the hold up is for scheduling...

We haven't even gotten ready to schedule status yet. PD 3/21

Comment

• Originally posted by CompassRogue View Post

I heard they are backed up with their cases, I do not know why.

Maybe you should do SR for your EAD, maybe that will give your case a little nudge forward. Just a suggestion

Comment

Just as an FYI (January filer here) - the status for my I-485 never went to ready to schedule... The first update I got on the I-485 was interview scheduled. Likewise I never got any update online on the I-130‚*it still has the original case received status and I have received the mailed I-130 approval notice and I have my green card in hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by absolutegame View Post
                    Hi guys, did anybody of the March filers already receive a "Ready for Interview" or "Scheduled for Interview" status?
                    Priority Date: 3/16 2017
                    interview notice: 6/20 received email and online status update as interview is scheduled on July 21
                    *I-797C regarding the interview was printed on 6/16

field office: Boston

Comment

• Need Help......

Hi March Fillers,

I need your help, I have so many questions and my lawyer is not helping at all.

Married: Feb 21, 2017
                      PD: March 27, 2017 in Boston, MA
                      USCIS Received: March 28, 2017
                      BIO: April 26, 2017
                      EAD: Approved Jun 26, 2017
                      EAD: Mailed Jun 28, 2017
                      Interview Schedule: Aug 2, 2017

Here are my questions: I have not received my EAD yet, therefore I don't have an SSN, no license and not included in my wife's life insurance my concern is not receiving the EAD on proper time in order to make all those arrangements.

My wife and I we're broke, we are just starting our family, we married at city hall with no one around the reason why was because we rather save money to pay debts and to buy a house in the future, my wife is very practical she's not into big
                      celebrations.

This is what we have to prove our bonafide marriage:

Photos - Join Bank Account - Join house lease - Receives from presents she has made to me and me to her - Bus and air tickets receipts from Boston to NYC (She used to live in NYC and move with me Jan. 2017)

What I want to add is the car insurance and life insurance but I'm waiting for the EAD to get an SSN.

Question, does anyone can recommend a medical test place cheap I need the vaccinations, as well as I, haven't had a steady Doctor in years. I'm looking for an affordable place all Doctor I called are charging me from 500 and up.

Do you think I have a decent case to prove our marriage is real?

Thank you........

Comment

• Originally posted by Nesvic View Post
                        Hi March Fillers,

Here are my questions: I have not received my EAD yet, therefore I don't have an SSN, no license and not included in my wife's life insurance my concern is not receiving the EAD on proper time in order to make all those arrangements.

My wife and I we're broke, we are just starting our family, we married at city hall with no one around the reason why was because we rather save money to pay debts and to buy a house in the future, my wife is very practical she's not into big
                        celebrations.

Photos - Join Bank Account - Join house lease - Receives from presents she has made to me and me to her - Bus and air tickets receipts from Boston to NYC (She used to live in NYC and move with me Jan. 2017)

What I want to add is the car insurance and life insurance but I'm waiting for the EAD to get an SSN.

Question, does anyone can recommend a medical test place cheap I need the vaccinations, as well as I, haven't had a steady Doctor in years. I'm looking for an affordable place all Doctor I called are charging me from 500 and up.

Thank you........
                        I think you have decent amount of evidence to proof your marriage is real. You can also add any future plans, like you already made reservations for vacations etc.

For USCIS doctor examination you can only go to the doctor who is approved/certified by USCIS (you can find doctors in you area by going to USCIS website)
                        to preform your examination. Mine costed $150 and I live in NY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mercithehairball View Post
                          Priority Date: 3/16 2017
                          interview notice: 6/20 received email and online status update as interview is scheduled on July 21
                          *I-797C regarding the interview was printed on 6/16

field office: Boston
                          Hi, I just did.

PD March 27

Interview Schedule: Aug 2

Comment

I heard they are backed up with their cases, I do not know why.

Maybe you should do SR for your EAD, maybe that will give your case a little nudge forward. Just a suggestion
                            Why? We received EAD. Just no movement on the other two receipt #'s.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by S_R_E View Post
                            Just as an FYI (January filer here) - the status for my I-485 never went to ready to schedule... The first update I got on the I-485 was interview scheduled. Likewise I never got any update online on the I-130‚*it still has the original case received status and I have received the mailed I-130 approval notice and I have my green card in hand.
                            This is very helpful. But why even bother with the tracker if they aren't going to use it?! Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nesvic View Post
                            Hi March Fillers,

celebrations.

Thank you........

They make it really tough to get the kinds of documents they are looking for - because many require an SSN. I can't count on two hands the number of financial institutions which would not allow my husband and I to open a joint account because they were falsely citing the patriot act. :eyeroll: I think the evidence you have is great! Keep collecting anything you can think of. Get your name on Vet records as a joint pet-owner... Anything! We have an AKC registered Siberian Husky pup that my husband bought me for my birthday this year... I made sure I got his name on the owner's registration so we can use that to support our case as well...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
                            I think you have decent amount of evidence to proof your marriage is real. You can also add any future plans, like you already made reservations for vacations etc.

For USCIS doctor examination you can only go to the doctor who is approved/certified by USCIS (you can find doctors in you area by going to USCIS website)
                            to preform your examination. Mine costed $150 and I live in NY.
                            $150 in NY?! Ours was $600 in Portland and that doesn't include the vaccinations we had to redo!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nesvic View Post
                            Hi, I just did.

PD March 27

Interview Schedule: Aug 2
                            Congrats and good luck! What is your field office?

The USCIS case monitor hasn't been updated for the Portland field office since April, they were working on September applications at that time. I think we won't get our interview until September. (Our PD is 3/21)

Comment

Why? We received EAD. Just no movement on the other two receipt #'s.

- - - Updated - - -

This is very helpful. But why even bother with the tracker if they aren't going to use it?! Haha.

- - - Updated - - -

They make it really tough to get the kinds of documents they are looking for - because many require an SSN. I can't count on two hands the number of financial institutions which would not allow my husband and I to open a joint account because they were falsely citing the patriot act. :eyeroll: I think the evidence you have is great! Keep collecting anything you can think of. Get your name on Vet records as a joint pet-owner... Anything! We have an AKC registered Siberian Husky pup that my husband bought me for my birthday this year... I made sure I got his name on the owner's registration so we can use that to support our case as well...

- - - Updated - - -

$150 in NY?! Ours was $600 in Portland and that doesn't include the vaccinations we had to redo!

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats and good luck! What is your field office?

The USCIS case monitor hasn't been updated for the Portland field office since April, they were working on September applications at that time. I think we won't get our interview until September. (Our PD is 3/21)
                              Maybe because I didn't have to do vaccinations, I came to USA when I was 14, so to attend HS I had to get vaccinated and then going to college I had to get my vaccinations up to date.My doctor is Polish (native to my language) and USCIS approved too so when I spoke to him he said he does USCIS medical examination/vaccinations at least 4x a week. He doesn't charge a lot because he knows people can't afford it especially if they have no insurance and USCIS does not regulate the fees charged by civil surgeons for the completion of a medical examination, so one doctor can charge more and one can charge less.
                              Last edited by Agata T.; 07-06-2017, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Maybe because I didn't have to do vaccinations, I came to USA when I was 14, so to attend HS I had to get vaccinated and then going to college I had to get my vaccinations up to date.My doctor is Polish (native to my language) and USCIS approved too so when I spoke to him he said he does USCIS medical examination/vaccinations at least 4x a week. He doesn't charge a lot because he knows people can't afford it especially if they have no insurance and USCIS does not regulate the fees charged by civil surgeons for the completion of a medical examination, so one doctor can charge more and one can charge less.
                                $150 is pretty darn cheap. I paid $225 and I live in Chicago. Also Polish doctor. But no medical health insurance pays for the medical examination. Which sucks but oh well.
                                Forms sent 6/2
                                Forms received 6/4
                                Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                                PD 6/5 & 6/6
                                NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                                Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                                SR 9/2
                                Contacted Congressman 10/1
                                Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                                Interview letter 10/10
                                Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                                Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                                Interview 11/8 RFE after
                                New Card Being Produced 11/16
                                Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}