March 2017 Submission (I-130 sent fist *got accepted*) I-485 & I-765 Concurrent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CompassRogue View Post
    We just received email notification that our interview was scheduled. Our PD is 3/21 and we are closest to the Portland, OR field office. Our interview is scheduled 9/26!
    congratulation my PD is March 20th still didn't hear anything

Comment

• Originally posted by CompassRogue View Post
      We just received email notification that our interview was scheduled. Our PD is 3/21 and we are closest to the Portland, OR field office. Our interview is scheduled 9/26!
      Congratulations !!!

Can you tell me when you got your EAD?

Comment

• My PD is March 6th for Washington,DC office and still have not received an interview notice, I can not even submit a SR yet online as it says case is within the normal processing times.
        Is there anybody else who is dealing with the DC office ?

Comment

• Any March filer still waiting for interview to be scheduled?

I already have my EAD and the interview is ready to be scheduled since may 9 =(

What should I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
            Any March filer still waiting for interview to be scheduled?

I already have my EAD and the interview is ready to be scheduled since may 9 =(

What should I do?
            I am March filer as well, I got my EAD on 07/27 and my interview is ready to be scheduled since 04/28 a week after my biometrics appointment.

I guess we have to armor ourselves with patience and wait. It will happen sooner than later.

Comment

• Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
              I am March filer as well, I got my EAD on 07/27 and my interview is ready to be scheduled since 04/28 a week after my biometrics appointment.

I guess we have to armor ourselves with patience and wait. It will happen sooner than later.
              Nothing on my end, PD 6/5 -__- I am on my 86th day and nothing since biometrics
              Forms sent 6/2
              Forms received 6/4
              Received texts/e-mails 6/6
              PD 6/5 & 6/6
              NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
              Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
              SR 9/2
              Contacted Congressman 10/1
              Called the Congressman's office 10/10
              Interview letter 10/10
              Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
              Received EAD/AP card 10/17
              Interview 11/8 RFE after
              New Card Being Produced 11/16
              Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• my PD 03/18 and still nothing about the interview yet

Comment

• Sorry to hear I am not the only one... That really sucks... I graduated in December, got EAD only end of July and now I was denied two jobs on the aerospace industry because I don't have the GreenCard yet.

So frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert43 View Post
                    Sorry to hear I am not the only one... That really sucks... I graduated in December, got EAD only end of July and now I was denied two jobs on the aerospace industry because I don't have the GreenCard yet.

So frustrating.
                    Did the jobs you were denied require US citizenship? if not it is illegal to deny someone employment due to having an EAD. Besides you only complete i-9 after you have been offered a job so did they rescind their job offer or fire you after realizing you do not have a green card?

Comment

• Any Seattle applicant here?

My priority date is 03/03 and my I-485 status has been "ready to be scheduled for an interview" since 03/30 (155 days since last status change).

I got mine EAD on 07/14.

I scheduled an Info-Pass appointment back in July. The immigration officer (IO) looked at my case and said nothing was unusual or blocking the process. She then called another IO that was in charge of scheduling appointment and asked about my case. After getting off the phone, I was told to not expect anything until December or January of 2018 as the backlog was huge -- they were still processing cases with PD from September 2016.

Comment

• Originally posted by kindrich View Post
                        Any Seattle applicant here?

My priority date is 03/03 and my I-485 status has been "ready to be scheduled for an interview" since 03/30 (155 days since last status change).

I got mine EAD on 07/14.

I scheduled an Info-Pass appointment back in July. The immigration officer (IO) looked at my case and said nothing was unusual or blocking the process. She then called another IO that was in charge of scheduling appointment and asked about my case. After getting off the phone, I was told to not expect anything until December or January of 2018 as the backlog was huge -- they were still processing cases with PD from September 2016.
                        i filed an SR for my I485 today and hopefully will hear something soon

Comment

• Originally posted by kindrich View Post
                          Any Seattle applicant here?

I got mine EAD on 07/14.

Seattle filer here:

My priority date is 5/31. Though I received an RFE for birth certificate and sponsorship related documents which was responded to after over a month, I've not gotten my EAD yet. I don't know to what degree my EAD was affected by the request.

Keeping fingers crossed!

Comment

• Certified Mail

Does USCIS sent interview notice by certified mail? (or it could be REF?) and does the interview notice has both names, mine and my husband's?

Comment

• Originally posted by Agata T. View Post
                              Does USCIS sent interview notice by certified mail? (or it could be REF?) and does the interview notice has both names, mine and my husband's?

Normal mail, only the beneficiary's name will be on the interview notice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Peacelilly View Post
                                Normal mail, only the beneficiary's name will be on the interview notice.
                                Thank you.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X