Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visitor visa for younger unmarried sister still in college with parents

Hello,

i am sponsoring B2 Visitor visa for my parents and my younger sister who is still studying in college. They will be attending interview together in New Delhi Consulate. i am working here on H1B visa. can anyone please tell is it safe to apply for younger sister and what are the chances. she can get letter from college stating the she is studying there and will complete studies in 2019.

Thanks in advance

No matter what she does, it is generally much more difficult for young single females to get US visitors visa.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp View Post
      No matter what she does, it is generally much more difficult for young single females to get US visitors visa.
      Hi Rakesh,
      Could you please let me know update about the your sister's visa, it may help me as i am also planning to get visitor visa for my sister.

Comment

Originally posted by rakesh30111986 View Post
        Hello,

i am sponsoring B2 Visitor visa for my parents and my younger sister who is still studying in college. They will be attending interview together in New Delhi Consulate. i am working here on H1B visa. can anyone please tell is it safe to apply for younger sister and what are the chances. she can get letter from college stating the she is studying there and will complete studies in 2019.

Thanks in advance

Hi Rakesh,
        Could you please share your experience about your sister's visa, i am in similar situation. It would really help

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X