Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long after i485 status got approved online then they send your GC . .?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long after i485 status got approved online then they send your GC . .?

Hi everyone,
    Here's my wife timeline in El Paso, Tx
    Got married in Houston Oct 28 . File 2 dates later
    Pd : Nov 7 2016,
    Bio : Dec 12
    EAD : feb 10.
    Interview date : march 14, 2017 , interview got approved on the spot , we bring tons of evidence but officer didn't take a look even 1 of them just ask me where is my address now and ask her what's her parents name . thrn he said our case is approved but I need to do gonnereah test for her before he can approved our case.
    We came back on March 24 2017 approximately a week later with the gonnereah test for medical request and he say he update it later,
    And 1 date later, online status change my wife I 485 got approved, wonder how long they will send her the GC . . ? Anyone know please be advises .
    Thanks

thank you

Originally posted by xxxx_yamraj_xxxx
    They usually send it in 90 days. It could be faster than that. May be 30-45 days. But if it is past 90 days then I suggest you call them. Congrats on the approval!
    I add to my case and I saw they say they ordered card already, I don't know what the hell wrong they haven't send it out yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by huydo1993 View Post
      Hi everyone,
      Here's my wife timeline in El Paso, Tx
      Got married in Houston Oct 28 . File 2 dates later
      Pd : Nov 7 2016,
      Bio : Dec 12
      EAD : feb 10.
      Interview date : march 14, 2017 , interview got approved on the spot , we bring tons of evidence but officer didn't take a look even 1 of them just ask me where is my address now and ask her what's her parents name . thrn he said our case is approved but I need to do gonnereah test for her before he can approved our case.
      We came back on March 24 2017 approximately a week later with the gonnereah test for medical request and he say he update it later,
      And 1 date later, online status change my wife I 485 got approved, wonder how long they will send her the GC . . ? Anyone know please be advises .
      Thanks
      Got my GC after 8 days from the interview date.
      Last edited by immihelp; 03-30-2017, 08:50 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X