L1A to New H1B status change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1A to New H1B status change

Currently I'm on my L1A employer with employer "A" got a new employer "B" who wants to file H1B for next april , I'm not yet decided to go out from "A" as of now, so can I ask my new employer "B" not to impact my L1A status until I feel to do so ? in that case what can I ask my employer "B" so that my current relation with employer "A" wont affect until i intend to do so now or in future ? .. example: should I ask my new employer "B" not to do any Change of status while applying for new H1B etc ? kindly do needful in letting me know on this.

Originally posted by coolpal7 View Post
    Currently I'm on my L1A employer with employer "A" got a new employer "B" who wants to file H1B for next april , I'm not yet decided to go out from "A" as of now, so can I ask my new employer "B" not to impact my L1A status until I feel to do so ? in that case what can I ask my employer "B" so that my current relation with employer "A" wont affect until i intend to do so now or in future ? .. example: should I ask my new employer "B" not to do any Change of status while applying for new H1B etc ? kindly do needful in letting me know on this.
    Yes, you should ask them to file H1 as Consular process and not as COS. With H1 window opening in another 3 days, I don't know if they have time to make the adjustments.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X