Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form i-90 question

I have a question about form i-90.

My green card is expiring and I'm aiming to get a replacement. For Part 3 of the form -- processing information, the first two questions are a bit confusing to me.

Question 1: Location where you applied for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status. List the location of the U.S. Embassy, U.S. Consulate, or USCIS office where you filed your application for an immigrant visa or adjustment of status.

In researching online people say this is the city you lived in when you applied, but the instructions say to list the office where you filed. I'm assuming since i live in NY and sent my paperwork to the Vermont service center that this is what I enter. Is that right?

Question 2: Location where your immigrant visa was issued or USCIS office where you were granted adjustment of status. List the location of the U.S. Embassy, U.S. Consulate, or USCIS office where you were issued an immigrant visa or granted lawful permanent resident status.

Again, unsure about this one. When i first applied for adjustment of status I sent my paperwork to Vermont. I had my interview in New York. Then when I petitioned to have the conditions removed (green card through marriage), I again sent my paperwork to Vermont. So, would this be New York or Vermont?

Thank you so much for any help or insight you can provide.

Hi there - did you ever get to the bottom of this? I'm in the same position. Would be great to know what the correct answer was. Thank you for you help!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X