No announcement yet.

F-4 With Priority Dates in Sep-Oct 2003 India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any updates guys? The last date I have read someone getting IL is 13 Sep, anyone later than that who has received IL?

Comment

Originally posted by vivekpatel28 View Post
      how many of us will be going to Mumbai Consulate or elsewhere? I mean the case number starting BMB YYYY YYYY XX.
      Our file will be at Mumbai office but PD is April 2004 so its still at NVC.
      ~sd

Comment

June 2003 VB

Originally posted by jimmythakkar View Post
        I heard someone with 10th Sep getting IL
        Moved only one week to 15th September 2003

Comment

Moved only one week to 15th September 2003
          Yeah very slow movement in F4 , I hope the quota for this year for F4 are not finished.

Comment

VB June 17

Yeah very slow movement in F4 , I hope the quota for this year for F4 are not finished.
            There is no extra information added at the end of bulletin about holding or retrogression for F4 India. So I believe there's no point of quota getting over...

Comment

There is no extra information added at the end of bulletin about holding or retrogression for F4 India. So I believe there's no point of quota getting over...
              Let's hope for the best!

Comment

Yeah that is true, just the slow movement is really frustrating, but on the positive side its at least moving ahead.

Comment

Yeah that is true, just the slow movement is really frustrating, but on the positive side its at least moving ahead.
                  Any news coming up?

Comment

F4 VISA interview

Any news coming up?
                    Hoping to hear sept-dec 2003 people getting IL..!! some visa predictions online show that.
                    ~sd

Comment

Any news coming up?
                      No updates from my end, I think we should wait till 30th May, I've heard they start giving IL's after 30th of every month.

Comment

F-4 With Priority Dates in Sep-Oct 2003 India

No updates from my end, I think we should wait till 30th May, I've heard they start giving IL's after 30th of every month.
                        One of the prediction shows F4 files up to May 15,2004 will be current by end of Sept 2017. I hope its true!
                        Lets wait to see the new Visa Bulletin.
                        ~sd

Comment

Originally posted by Shefalid View Post
                          One of the prediction shows F4 files up to May 15,2004 will be current by end of Sept 2017. I hope its true!
                          Lets wait to see the new Visa Bulletin.
                          ~sd
                          Let me make this clear!
                          None can predict the priority date!
                          Everything connected is confidential.
                          Dates can get forward ,backward , even remain constant or retrogression.

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
                            Let me make this clear!
                            Absolutely correct.

Comment

Originally posted by aju_14 View Post
                              Let me make this clear!
                              I completely disagree with you on this. You need to understand how the visa allocation works, movement can be predicted based on the visa number is used for particular category and particular country.

For example, If yearly allocated visa number is used with in 4 month of new fiscal year, there will be no forward movement for remaining 8 months for sure. Well there may be the possibility that everyone within first four month FY movement did not get visa yet and number is already used for the year. What will DoS do to prevent those getting visa? Answer: Department of States will retrogress the priority date.

So moral of the story: It can be predicted. Even the person who sets priority date predicts the movement and dates too. The references below are not for F4 category, but its regarding priority dates.

For your reference: https://www. **** **.com/2017/05/19/...ons-eb3-india/

The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) DOS Liaison Committee provides a series of monthly updates designed to keep members informed of Visa Bulletin progress and […]

Comment

Originally posted by Popat View Post
                                I completely disagree with you on this. You need to understand how the visa allocation works, movement can be predicted based on the visa number is used for particular category and particular country.

For example, If yearly allocated visa number is used with in 4 month of new fiscal year, there will be no forward movement for remaining 8 months for sure. Well there may be the possibility that everyone within first four month FY movement did not get visa yet and number is already used for the year. What will DoS do to prevent those getting visa? Answer: Department of States will retrogress the priority date.

So moral of the story: It can be predicted. Even the person who sets priority date predicts the movement and dates too. The references below are not for F4 category, but its regarding priority dates.

For your reference: https://www. **** **.com/2017/05/19/...ons-eb3-india/

http://hammondlawgroup.com/healthcar...17/05/23/6335/
                                Appreciate your reply.
                                But the allocation of visa is unknown to public right?
                                They usually let us know only when the allocation is complete for the fiscal year which leads to retrogress or no movement.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X