Traffic violations when i was a minor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traffic violations when i was a minor

Back when i was a minor i received multiple traffic violations. I was never arrested for them and i payed off the tickets. Will this affect me when trying to enter the country? I was also involved in a motor vehicle crash but no citation was issued. Never involved with drugs or dui, mainly driving with no license/ insurance and some speeding tickets.

you have tps

why are you trying to enter the country?

did you leave?

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
      you have tps

why are you trying to enter the country?

did you leave?
      Im on tps. Ive had it since i was 14. I was brought over when i was a toddler. I applied for AP and im scared i wont let in the country when cominh back from my trip

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Brian Dubon;489824]Im on tps. Ive had it since i was 14. I was brought over when i was a toddler. I applied for AP and im scared i wont let in the country when coming back from my trip. I have never left the country. Im waiting for AP approval

Comment

Minor traffic violations won't render you inadmissible

TPS holders have been denied entry on AP before, so you should assess your situation and decide if it is worth the risk of travel. For example, some determined to have let their TPS lapse, some were discovered as having using fraudulent documents when first entering the United States, etc

Comment

[QUOTE=inadmissible;489940]Minor traffic violations won't render you inadmissible

TPS holders have been denied entry on AP before, so you should assess your situation and decide if it is worth the risk of travel. For example, some determined to have let their TPS lapse, some were discovered as having using fraudulent documents when first entering the United States, etc[/Q
          I didnt have any false documents. I have a family member who traveled on Advanced Parole.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X