Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B1 Visa questions and HELP!

Hello all,

Hoping to get some advice on a B1 VISA Application!

I’m a professional Triathlete and have been spending more of my time in the USA over the last few years racing & training.
    I currently enter the USA under the Visa Waiver programme (British citizen) on a 90 day basis.

I Have an appointment on Monday at the London embassy for a B1 visa however after doing some further research this might not be the best option (any advice would be great)
    The plan is to be able to stay in the USA for over 90 days under the b1 visa as this covers amateur/professional athletes racing for prize money.

I Also wanted to check if for any reason the visa is not accepted does this affect my ESTA as I’m heading back out on the 7th May and would ideally like to avoid any issues.

Many thanks - Adam

You should look into P visa instead.

If your visa is rejected, that would affect your ESTA travel.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

extension or interview?

I have had a B1 visa for the last year which expires in october. I would like to get another visa but do I go about doing so with the i539 form or do I have to reapply and schedule another interview?

Comment

Form I-539 is for changing or extending status, not a visa. Since you are abroad, schedule a B-1 application interview at the consulate through the CEAC website

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X