Des Moines Iowa, plz share your experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hawkeyes13 View Post
    Is your even updated for "ready to schedule"? Mine is still fees received.
    Nope, Mine says the Response to RFE was received on December 15, 2016.

Comment

Is your even updated for "ready to schedule"? Mine is still fees received.
      Hi there,
      I got an update, My interview is scheduled for September 25th.
      "On August 18, 2017, we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for Receipt Number MSC YYYY . Your interview is on September 25, 2017. Please follow the instructions in the notice."
      Lmk if you have made list of items I should take to the interview
      thanks again guys for the help

Comment

Awesome, did it change to "Ready for schedule" or directly interview

Originally posted by arman597 View Post
        Hi there,
        I got an update, My interview is scheduled for September 25th.
        "On August 18, 2017, we scheduled you for your interview and mailed you an interview notice for Receipt Number MSC YYYY . Your interview is on September 25, 2017. Please follow the instructions in the notice."
        Lmk if you have made list of items I should take to the interview
        thanks again guys for the help

Comment

directly Interview is scheduled

Comment

Keep up posted

Keep us posted how did it go and what documents have you collected so far?

All the Best!!

Comment

Keep us posted how did it go and what documents have you collected so far?

All the Best!!
              Yes I will,
              We have joint lease, joint utility bills, Bank accounts, few credit cards, ~20 pictures taken during this year, having a baby in few weeks,
              Im just waiting to get it over with,

Comment

Awesome!!

Yes I will,
                We have joint lease, joint utility bills, Bank accounts, few credit cards, ~20 pictures taken during this year, having a baby in few weeks,
                Congrats!! you will be aite. Would wait for your question list.

All the best!!

Comment

How did it go?

Yes I will,
                  Hey Arman,

How did it go? did they approve on the spot?

Comment

Hey Arman,

How did it go? did they approve on the spot?

Just wanted to let you guys know, that we got approved yesterday
                    Interview 9:15am @ DSM field office
                    IO= please give me all the documents that u have to prove that it is a continual marital arrangement. I had apt lease/insurance, utility bills, bank statements, car loan/insurance,
                    IO= I dont wanna see the pictures
                    IO to my wife= where did u meet, how did u decide he is the one, when did he propose, when did u guys marry, why so fast? we got engaged and married within 3 months
                    IO= dont explain answers, just answer my questions, I was trying to go in detail about how we met and how our first date was
                    IO= to my wife, How far are you in pregnancy? she said 9 months, and IO said I am approving you today but I need a extra document
                    IO= Since USC spouse is no longer working, she cannot be a sponsor, but since we had filed our 2016 taxes jointly, IO said that I should submit a I864A form and also print out 3 paystubs from my job or give her 3 bank statements that show deposit of my salary. I filled up the form and gave IO the 3 bank statements, after our interview was over with.
                    By 4pm status updated to card being Produced
                    nice time at the interview except that I had to find internet to print my bank statements and fill out the I864A form

Comment

IO= please give me all the documents that u have to prove that it is a continual marital arrangement. I had apt lease/insurance, utility bills, bank statements, car loan/insurance,
                      IO to my wife= where did u meet, how did u decide he is the one, when did he propose, when did u guys marry, why so fast? we got engaged and married within 3 months
                      IO= dont explain answers, just answer my questions, I was trying to go in detail about how we met and how our first date was
                      IO= to my wife, How far are you in pregnancy? she said 9 months, and IO said I am approving you today but I need a extra document
                      IO= Since USC spouse is no longer working, she cannot be a sponsor, but since we had filed our 2016 taxes jointly, IO said that I should submit a I864A form and also print out 3 paystubs from my job or give her 3 bank statements that show deposit of my salary. I filled up the form and gave IO the 3 bank statements, after our interview was over with.
                      nice time at the interview except that I had to find internet to print my bank statements and fill out the I864A form
                      Congrats man!

Comment

Yeahahh!!

Yeahhh!! Congrats.. wait is over now..

Mine is on 24th Oct 9.15 Am DSM. wish me luck..

Comment

Yeahhh!! Congrats.. wait is over now..

Mine is on 24th Oct 9.15 Am DSM. wish me luck..
                          best of luck,
                          just be relax, but take any relevant document with u, even if u think it is not necessarily needed

Comment

Thanks

best of luck,
                            just be relax, but take any relevant document with u, even if u think it is not necessarily needed
                            Thank you!! I will keep you guys posted.

Looks like your interview a short? these are the only question IO asked?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                            X