Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Dallas TX filers pending i-485 since June 2016?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Dallas TX filers pending i-485 since June 2016?????

I came here with a visitors visa in 2001. My husband is a US citizen. We got married in 2015.

Filed i485 in June 2016,
    Biometrics in July 2016
    Ready to be scheduled for an interview update online since August 15th 2016.

I have not heard anything since? This is the longest 11 months ever. A friend of mine that filed in Dallas around the same time as me already had an interview in March. I have called uscis a couple of times and have also put in service requests and all i have been getting back is: once they schedule me for an interview they will let me know. Im so frustrated. I dont know what to do. Should i schedule an infopass ?

hang in there

Originally posted by dallastxfiler View Post
    I came here with a visitors visa in 2001. My husband is a US citizen. We got married in 2015.

Filed i485 in June 2016,
    Biometrics in July 2016

I have not heard anything since? This is the longest 11 months ever. A friend of mine that filed in Dallas around the same time as me already had an interview in March. I have called uscis a couple of times and have also put in service requests and all i have been getting back is: once they schedule me for an interview they will let me know. Im so frustrated. I dont know what to do. Should i schedule an infopass ?
    unfortunately all you can do is wait and keep sending those requests. At some point you can get your congressman involved but I don't know how that works.
    Hang in there

Comment

Originally posted by andregpsantos View Post
      unfortunately all you can do is wait and keep sending those requests. At some point you can get your congressman involved but I don't know how that works.
      Hang in there
      I'll see if i can get a congressman involved. Thank you.

Comment

I'm dallas I fill. In July I have gone for interview last month but I have not hear from them .so keep calling them and try to speak with level 2 officer

Comment

Dallas

Hi, I filed in July of 2016, had biometric in august, work permit mailed in October, and advanced parole in December, had interview on march 13, 2017, hope this helps timeline wise.. good luck

Comment

i applied in September and have not heard anything yet. thank you for everyone's updates.it's so hard to fine Dallas filers! i'm hoping it'll be my turn soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick23 View Post
              I'm dallas I fill. In July I have gone for interview last month but I have not hear from them .so keep calling them and try to speak with level 2 officer
              Hi Patrick, I am in a similar situation, it has been 3 weeks and I haven't heard from them. Have you spoke to them regarding the wait time?

Comment

Originally posted by JoLluna View Post
                Hi, I filed in July of 2016, had biometric in august, work permit mailed in October, and advanced parole in December, had interview on march 13, 2017, hope this helps timeline wise.. good luck

Lucky you! I am not getting any information from the officers i speak to over the phone regarding the delay on mine. I have scheduled an info pass. Hopefully I'll get more information then.

Comment

Originally posted by dallastxfiler View Post

Filed i485 in June 2016,
                  Biometrics in July 2016

I am in similar situation, I have similar timeline, ready for interview update since August 15, 2016. The only difference is my Field Office is New Orleans. Have you or anyone info to help share pls

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X