I-751

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-751

Hi, i am applying for I-751. Going over the instructions Ok what initial evidence is required .

1. Two passport-style photos for each petitioner and dependent, regardless of age. The passport photos must be color photographs. The photos must have a white to off-white background, be printed on thin paper with a glossy nish, and be unmounted and unretouched.

Passport-style photos must be 2” x 2”. The photos must be in color with full face, frontal view on a white to off- white background. Your head must be bare unless you are wearing headwear as required by a religious denomination of which you are a member. Using a pencil or felt pen, lightly print your name and Alien Registration Number (A-Number) (if any) on the back of the photo;

And

2. Two completed ngerprint cards (Form FD-258) for each petitioner and dependent 14 to 79 years of age. You must write your A-Number on the ngerprint card and ensure that the completed cards are not bent, folded, or creased. The ngerprint cards must be prepared by a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate, USCIS Of ce, or U.S. military installation.

I am confused on this part. I live in Texas. Can someone please assist me on this ?

Originally posted by sotol1990 View Post
    Hi, i am applying for I-751. Going over the instructions Ok what initial evidence is required .

1. Two passport-style photos for each petitioner and dependent, regardless of age. The passport photos must be color photographs. The photos must have a white to off-white background, be printed on thin paper with a glossy nish, and be unmounted and unretouched.

Passport-style photos must be 2” x 2”. The photos must be in color with full face, frontal view on a white to off- white background. Your head must be bare unless you are wearing headwear as required by a religious denomination of which you are a member. Using a pencil or felt pen, lightly print your name and Alien Registration Number (A-Number) (if any) on the back of the photo;

And

2. Two completed ngerprint cards (Form FD-258) for each petitioner and dependent 14 to 79 years of age. You must write your A-Number on the ngerprint card and ensure that the completed cards are not bent, folded, or creased. The ngerprint cards must be prepared by a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate, USCIS Of ce, or U.S. military installation.

I am confused on this part. I live in Texas. Can someone please assist me on this ?
    No. Those things are only required for people who are in the military stationed overseas.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Form i-751

I also have a couple more questions.
      On the instructions, page 5, the part of exceptions:
      Do I need to include two passport style photos?

Also, for the filing fee. It says the filling fee for form I-751 is $595 and $85 for biometics. Do we make seperate checks or I lu one check? Is the $85 already included on the $595?

Comment

I also have a couple more questions.
        On the instructions, page 5, the part of exceptions:
        Do I need to include two passport style photos?
        no

Also, for the filing fee. It says the filling fee for form I-751 is $595 and $85 for biometics. Do we make seperate checks or I lu one check? Is the $85 already included on the $595?
        one check for $680

Comment

I am filling out the application form I-751 jointly. I am the US citizen and my partner will apply to remove the conditions. He doesnt speak English very well so I will fill the entire application myself. In that case do i need to put my information in part 9 and 10?

And then in Part 7 we select 1.b. for him right?

Comment

I am filling out the application form I-751 jointly. I am the US citizen and my partner will apply to remove the conditions. He doesnt speak English very well so I will fill the entire application myself. In that case do i need to put my information in part 9 and 10?

And then in Part 7 we select 1.b. for him right?
            yes and yes

Comment

Also, Can I notarize from I-751?

Thank you very much for all your responses.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X