Biometrics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biometrics

I flied all the paperwork for adjustment of status about a month ago (after marrying on a K-1 visa at the end of Feb) and have just received an appointment for the biometrics. Obviously a sign that the case is progressing, but I can read any more into than that (e.g. that AoS is going to be granted)? What's the normal timeframe for a final decision from the biometrics being done?

Originally posted by Veuve View Post
    I flied all the paperwork for adjustment of status about a month ago (after marrying on a K-1 visa at the end of Feb) and have just received an appointment for the biometrics. Obviously a sign that the case is progressing, but I can read any more into than that (e.g. that AoS is going to be granted)? What's the normal timeframe for a final decision from the biometrics being done?
    If you're getting a biometrics appointment it's usually a good sign of progression.
    Did you file the I-751 or I-131 with it?
    That's what sometimes requires an early biometrics. But nonetheless you need to have a biometrics for the green card.
    --Good luck--
    Good luck. I learned the hard way, I hope you don't have to. Immigration is interesting. Not considered as legal advice.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X