Indian ca wants us visa for cpa exams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian ca wants us visa for cpa exams

I am a chartered accountant practicing since last 17 years. Now a days there are many multinational companies wants ca with cpa certificates for their work in india. So i want to do us cpa but i have no previous visit in any country. Does it matter for us visa application. Kindly guide.

Your lack of foreign travel history will weigh against you. Give it a try. If it doesn't pan out, you can take the exams in Bahrain, Brazil, Japan, Kuwait, Lebanon or the UAE.

Comment

Undoubtedly, the most popular and preferred recruitment process for Indian candidates is the CPA Exam. With more than four million candidates taking this exam every year from all over the world, it is no surprise that there are a lot of visa requirements to be met in order to take this exam. Due to the high number of candidates and the many different countries that have their own unique CPA requirements, it can be very difficult to keep track of all of them. This can make things very confusing for candidates, especially when they are trying to figure out what is required and what isn't. One way you can help keep things simple is by making sure you know which visas are necessary for taking the CPA exam. By doing this, you will have all of your bases covered and will be able to focus on studying rather than having to worry about other aspects of getting ready for the exam.
      subway surfers

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X