Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 A amendment

Hello ,

my company applied L1A amendment as my location /client changed and I have RFE on amendment , My I94 , Original petition and Visa stamped om passport is valid for another year or so .
    I want to check if RFE has denied what would be my option to continue.

Regards

please let me know if any one have information around my situation

Comment

Do you update on this thread?

Comment

Why did the company not give you a transfer memo and why did they take amendment route ? It is insane. If your company issues you a transfer memo then you don't need to go through all this .

Comment

Originally posted by djsameer2000 View Post
          Why did the company not give you a transfer memo and why did they take amendment route ? It is insane. If your company issues you a transfer memo then you don't need to go through all this .
          Hi Sameer,

I posted this query earlier as well on thread.

Can you please elaborate on transfer memo process?

I work in one of the Indian major IT services company. My HR team will issue Deputation/Offer letter when I go to new location/client which will have work location, client name, my role, compensation details etc.

Will that be enough along with approved blanket L1-A petition for changing client & location?

If I have these two documents (approved L1 petition, Deputation letter), there is no need to go to USCIS again for filing amendment when we change client/location in L1A visa?

Please clarify.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X