Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• form I-130A

Hi everyone , please help me !
    I am going to file the form : I-130 to sponsor my wife in Vietnam ,I am a US citizen but when
    I read the article from USCIS website but I still confuse : If you are filing for your spouse, he or she must complete and sign Form I-130A, Supplemental Information for Spouse Beneficiary. If your spouse is overseas, Form I-130A must still be completed, but your spouse does not have to sign Form I-130A. Form I-130A must be submitted with Form I-130.
    Does this form replace the form G-325A ? or I have to send in the form I-130 , I-130A and all from G-325A for me ( petioner ) and my wife ( Beneficiary ) ?
    thanks for helping .

If you are using the new (02/27/17) edition of the I-130 (which will soon be the only edition accepted), you do not attach any G-325As; you attach I-130A if petitioning for spouse.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

I-130a "Last Physical Address Outside the United States"

I have a question concerning the "Address History" section on page 1 of the new i-130a form.

My wife resides in UK, and she has never been to the United States.

1.) Her "Physical Address 1" is her current address (in UK), where she resided for less than 7 months. (Items 4, & 5 of Address History)
      2.) She has resided for exactly one (1) year at Physical Address 2 before moving to "Physical Address 1". (Items 6, & 7 of Address History)

Item 8 of I-130a asks you to "Provide your last address outside of the United States of more than one year (even if listed above)". I am not 100% sure as to what address I should enter here. Even though both addresses are in the UK, I am presuming that I should enter the same response as I did for "Physical Address 2" since she lived there for at least one year, whereas she was at "Physical Address 1" for less than one year.

Please advise! Thank you!

Go Blue!

Comment

I-130a

Hello. I have a couple questions regarding I-130a form that I can't find answers to:

1.) My last name has special character like "รก" and the form won't let me to fill that out. The same with job addresses etc. in my country. Is that a problem? In the form G-325A they ask if my name has any special characters and I could enter them. But form I-130A won't let me and never even ask for them later.

2.) Is it ok to leave blank spaces? I don't have middle name, my country doesn't have ZIP code or state/province etc. Leave it blank or write "N/A"?

3.) I had to enter additional information (past addresses of residence) so in the part 7 I've filled: Page number: 1 Part number: 1 and then I am not sure to what item number should I be referring to.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X