Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1B - amendment to new location/client denied

Hello,

I came to US on L1B Blanket Petitioned to client A and location B. I129 S is valid till 02/2019.
    After a month, I filed an amendment to move to new location C and new project D.
    It resulted in RFE and I submitted all the requested additional documents. Now the USCIS site says "we denied your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACxxxxxxxxx".

a. What does this mean?
    b. Can i still go back to original petitioned client A and location B, continue to work for client A?
    c. Since amendment for location C and project D is denied, can i apply for another amendment to move to client E and location F?

Regards,
    Balu

Hi ,
    I believe you can work with previous client & location , as you already have approved petition & visa for that .

Comment

Originally posted by mosamhockey View Post
      Hi ,
      I believe you can work with previous client & location , as you already have approved petition & visa for that .
      Let me know what happened to you my case also similar as I have RFE for L1 amendment

Comment

L1 Amendment RFE related

Hi guys, could one of you throw some light on how things have proceeded since your last post.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X