Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help, F1 married to U.S citizen

Hi all,
    I am currently F1 status, my I20 ends this May.
    -I married my wife last Feb, she is an American citizen.
    -My immigration service lady submitted the following form: I-130, I-485, I-765, I-131
    - I paid two checks: $1,225 for I-485, and $535 for I-130
    -The note in I-485 and the service lady told me that the $1,225 fee of I-485 can cover the fee for I-131 and I-765

However, Today, I received form I-797C (Eligibility Category C13), states that my I-765 fee has been incorrect or has not been provided. And that I can resubmit the package with fee.
    -I haven't recieved the reciept for other forms yet ( I-130 and I-485), but the checks were cashed out.

Please tell me what should I do. Should I wait for these reciept to arrive and then re-submit my I-765 with the payment proof of I-485 and I-130?

Best,
    Last edited by copbass; 04-27-2017, 02:01 PM.

I-130 alien relative petitions and I-485 applications to adjust status are not eligible for premium processing
    I-765 eligibility code (c)(13) is for people on bail during removal proceedings. The correct code for pending adjustment applicants is (c)(9), for which there is no applicable fee

Your "immigration service lady" is an idiot

Comment

Also the I-485 has a fee of $1225.

This is my personal opinion and is not to be construed as legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        I-130 alien relative petitions and I-485 applications to adjust status are not eligible for premium processing
        I-765 eligibility code (c)(13) is for people on bail during removal proceedings. The correct code for pending adjustment applicants is (c)(9), for which there is no applicable fee

Your "immigration service lady" is an idiot
        Thank you for your information. There was a mis-understading about the forms. I just contact the lady and modified my previous post. Could you please have a look on it again and let me know your opinon.
        Best,

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X