Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What document do I need to show to bring by mother and niece to US ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What document do I need to show to bring by mother and niece to US ?

Hello,

I am on J-2 dependent visa. I would like to invite my mother, who is a housewife and my niece(14 years old) to US next year to stay with us for couple of months. My wife is on J-1 Visa.

Can you please suggest/advice what documents do we need to show to bring them, apart from the round trip air tickets, travel insurance paper and invitation letter?

I mean to ask, do I have to show any bank balance? if yes then how much? Also for the invitation letter, should it come from the primary visa holder ( i.e. my wife)?

Any valuable information would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Anirban Nandy

No fixed rule.
    Affidavit of support would be help.
    If they are sponsoring themselves, they should be adequate funds to show.

Comment

Originally posted by vaibhavdoshi79 View Post
      No fixed rule.
      Affidavit of support would be help.
      If they are sponsoring themselves, they should be adequate funds to show.
      Thank you for taking your valuable time and replying to my query. However, I would like to know the documents I need to show, when we will complete;y sponsor their trip. ( All Expenses will be covered by us)

Comment

Originally posted by anirban80in View Post
        Thank you for taking your valuable time and replying to my query. However, I would like to know the documents I need to show, when we will complete;y sponsor their trip. ( All Expenses will be covered by us)
        can carrry IT returns (last 2 years), FDs/Bank passbook. Most likely they will not ask for these documents. For your peace of mind, carry these and it would be fine.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X