Mailed via USPS i-130, i-485,i-765 -April 27, 2017

Delivered/Priority date- April 28, 2017

Text & Mail (Day 6)- May 4, 2017

Check cashed (Day 7)- May 5, 2017

NOA in mail box (Day 10)- May 8, 2017

Case available online(Day 12)- May 10, 2017

Biometrics appointment in mail (Day 21)- May 19, 2017

Biometrics appointment (Day 34)- June 1, 2017

Name correction updated on my case (i-765, Day 61)- June 28, 2017 ( SR for Typo error sent May 10, 2017)

So, i received a text msg 8:54pm today, stating Your case MSC YYYY ZZZ is now updated. Check "My Case Status" at www.uscis.gov

I checked online by no recent update.

Comment

Originally posted by HollaMe View Post
      So, i received a text msg 8:54pm today, stating Your case MSC YYYY ZZZ is now updated. Check "My Case Status" at www.uscis.gov

System issue. Several people report getting them texts

Comment

April filer

I filled my documents in April and received the receipt numbers in the mail on April 27th, but that's the last I've heard from USCIS...... No update status or biometrics appointment since then.... What do I do I'm really worried

Comment

Originally posted by hyperlenz View Post
          I filled my documents in April and received the receipt numbers in the mail on April 27th, but that's the last I've heard from USCIS...... No update status or biometrics appointment since then.... What do I do I'm really worried
          Call and submit a case inquiry. You are past the 75 days mark. Call and ask the officer what is going on with your case and that you have not received any updates.
          Forms sent 6/2
          Forms received 6/4
          Received texts/e-mails 6/6
          PD 6/5 & 6/6
          NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
          Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
          SR 9/2
          Contacted Congressman 10/1
          Called the Congressman's office 10/10
          Interview letter 10/10
          Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
          Received EAD/AP card 10/17
          Interview 11/8 RFE after
          New Card Being Produced 11/16
          Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Originally posted by hyperlenz View Post
            I suggest calling them for update.

Comment

Service Request

Originally posted by HollaMe View Post

Got this email after i raised a case inquiry.

Thank you for your request:
              USCIS will review and process the request
              Expect a reply by August 3, 2017
              Your request ID number is SR YYYY YYYY ZZZ.

I also called, but the officer told me to wait for feedback for my request.

Comment

Originally posted by cbrasil View Post
                How does it work? I saw other people talking about it but I don't know how to start
                I wouldn't bother contacting state representatives until the term is grossly overdue.

Comment

Sr

Hi, we are using an attorney and it has been over the 75 day mark since i heard anything about the EAD, my husband suggests that we raise an SR but my lawyer just says to sit and wait. If we raise an SR will the lawyer be made aware of it? will they bring it up at interview? I don't want him to feel like we do not trust his work. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
                    Hi, we are using an attorney and it has been over the 75 day mark since i heard anything about the EAD, my husband suggests that we raise an SR but my lawyer just says to sit and wait. If we raise an SR will the lawyer be made aware of it? will they bring it up at interview? I don't want him to feel like we do not trust his work. Thanks
                    He is your lawyer, He works for you. If you disagree with his actions, fire him and get another or do what you want to do. Makes no sense hiding it from him. SR is a 50/50 - some people has seen action after raising an SR and others haven't.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsP View Post
                      Your best option is to wait. I know it is frustrating. We got my husband's EAD on the 77th day and did not raise a SR. Some people get them at the 90-day mark. Follow your lawyer's advice. If you do not, he may be less able to help you should something go wrong down the line. Feel free to ask your lawyer why he thinks you should not raise a SR.

Comment

• Originally posted by azblk View Post
                        He is your lawyer, He works for you. If you disagree with his actions, fire him and get another or do what you want to do. Makes no sense hiding it from him. SR is a 50/50 - some people has seen action after raising an SR and others haven't.
                        you are right, thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by CompassRogue View Post
                        Your best option is to wait. I know it is frustrating. We got my husband's EAD on the 77th day and did not raise a SR. Some people get them at the 90-day mark. Follow your lawyer's advice. If you do not, he may be less able to help you should something go wrong down the line. Feel free to ask your lawyer why he thinks you should not raise a SR.
                        I understand. Thanks

Comment

• Question about forms i-130, i-864, g1145, g325

My question is, my spouse sent our forms i-130, i-864, g1145, g325 etc... two weeks ago but we did not send i-485, i-765 along with it. My question is can we send it now separately? Please we need your urgent answer, thanks.

Comment

• NBC Processing date updated today as at May 31, 2017

Initial update for I-765 for C(9) was March 18, 2017 as at May 31, 2017, with the update today, its reads March 2, 2017 as at May 31, 2017. I guess we should be looking at 90 days plus. see link

Last edited by HollaMe; 07-18-2017, 05:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HollaMe View Post
                              Initial update for I-765 for C(9) was March 18, 2017 as at May 31, 2017, with the update today, its reads March 2, 2017 as at May 31, 2017. I guess we should be looking at 90 days plus. see link below

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processi...oxOdK_9HSSyx1v
                              Well that is a bummer...
                              Forms sent 6/2
                              Forms received 6/4
                              Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                              PD 6/5 & 6/6
                              NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                              Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                              SR 9/2
                              Contacted Congressman 10/1
                              Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                              Interview letter 10/10
                              Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                              Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                              Interview 11/8 RFE after
                              New Card Being Produced 11/16
                              Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

• My question is, my spouse sent our forms i-130, i-864, g1145, g325 etc... two weeks ago but we did not send i-485, i-765 along with it. My question is can we send it now separately? Please we need your urgent answer, thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X