Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EAD approved on March 24th 2017 but card not delivered (OPT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EAD approved on March 24th 2017 but card not delivered (OPT)

Hi All,
    My documents reached the USCIS on Jan 23rd 2017.
    My status on March 8th showed that new card has been ordered for printing
    On 24th March my status changed to Case was approved and ever since that day nothing has moved and I've not received my EAD card neither has the status changed.

On 23rd April
    When I called the USCIS office they said they sent a mail but the email id which was quoted by them was wrong so she said (L2 officer) that she will send another mail.
    Then on next day they (another officer) registered a service request and on Saturday I received a mail from USCIS stating that my case has been approved and printing can't be expedited.
    However on 27th Apr (thursday) I got in touch with that same officer (who said mail sent to wrong id). She profusely apologized and said that there were mistakes from her side (wrong id and wrong service request on next day). Hence she started writing a mail addressed to her director and said now she has understood the case and gave her id and asked me to say in touch. However still, the status remains the same on the website and I am terribly distressed as I was to join a new job on 3rd Apr. I beseech you please help me find some solution

Also I noticed more than 100 people have the same status as mine " Case was approved on 24 th March" . Is anyone else sailing in the same boat?

Same here

I have the exact same case, my status change was like this:

03/24/2017
    Case Was Approved

03/08/2017
    We mailed your new card to the address you gave us.

03/03/2017
    We ordered your new card.

It's 12th May today and there's no sign of my EAD card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X