Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long is "Administrative Processing"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is "Administrative Processing"?

My family has been approved after the visa interview! However, after collecting the passports, we were told by the officer that it would take about 10 days for the visa packet to be sent to us. I have checked the CEAC tracker for our case and it has shown the same "Administrative Processing" for the past few weeks. Although the website says that the processing can take several weeks, we have friends that received their packets within a week. Does anybody know how long this usually takes and why our case is taking so long? Are there steps I can take to make sure I receive my packet? Thank you guys for the time!

I am having same situation after interviewed. when they took our interview said within 10 business days they will give our passport return but till now not recv the passport yet. After interview they asked for some additional docs that we submit already but till now no update in status. so if you got any update in your case, can you please share your experience here.

Comment

I'm in the same boat. I had applied for B2 VISA for my parents. The consulate officer said VISA is approved and the passport will be available within a week to 10 days. Got the passport with visa for my father. But for my mother, the status on CEAC tracker shows "Administrative Processing". I've already booked their tickets post visa approval.

Can anyone share their experience about how long did it take for them to receive the passport (in case of B2 VISITOR VISA) after getting stuck in "Administrative Processing".

Comment

Originally posted by JakeRaupp View Post
        My family has been approved after the visa interview! However, after collecting the passports, we were told by the officer that it would take about 10 days for the visa packet to be sent to us. I have checked the CEAC tracker for our case and it has shown the same "Administrative Processing" for the past few weeks. Although the website says that the processing can take several weeks, we have friends that received their packets within a week. Does anybody know how long this usually takes and why our case is taking so long? Are there steps I can take to make sure I receive my packet? Thank you guys for the time!
        I am having same problem in Dhaka, last month 26 April 2017 our interview done and consilor approved the visa. But after 2 days i can see in web site its AP. Share your experience if you got the passport. I don't know whats going on.

Comment

Administrative processing

Hi everyone I'm knew to this group. I want to know if anyone has been put under administrative processing before the even got their case completed, or interview. Pls I'm disparate for answers, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by junaflore View Post
            Hi everyone I'm knew to this group. I want to know if anyone has been put under administrative processing before the even got their case completed, or interview. Pls I'm disparate for answers, thanks
            Someone had an update of the administrative process, I'm in a similar situation, please tell us how was the end

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X