Switch Employer without i-140 approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switch Employer without i-140 approval

I have completed my 6 years on H1-B , and I work for a company A , my current employer A have filled my PERM & I-140 and it is approved, but they never share any GC related documents with employee as a policy
    I neither have receipt number or Labor number or any GC related documents, from my current employer A.

how can i switch the employer (from A to B ) or transfer my H1 from (A to B) beyond 6 years, without having physical copy of i-140 approval.

is there any way to switch the company in this scenario?

Originally posted by Amit Agrawal View Post
    I have completed my 6 years on H1-B , and I work for a company A , my current employer A have filled my PERM & I-140 and it is approved, but they never share any GC related documents with employee as a policy
    I neither have receipt number or Labor number or any GC related documents, from my current employer A.

how can i switch the employer (from A to B ) or transfer my H1 from (A to B) beyond 6 years, without having physical copy of i-140 approval.

is there any way to switch the company in this scenario?
    How long Go was the 140 approved? If not Approved and 6 yrs are up, you cannot get extension.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X