No announcement yet.

Administrative processing with 221(g) , C.V required

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah before its says 10 only the date when i apply nw its says last update 20 june let see.
    Originally posted by waiter7 View Post
    good to hear that you were asked to submit passport on june 15 ... please let me know once you receive back your passport ...

does your ceac status update show any change?

Comment

ok thanks ... please let me know once you receive back your passport ...

Comment

I am currently a final year bachelor student from Indonesia
        I made an appoinment on March 25, 2017. I got slip 221g instead I attached 2 international conferences invitation. The conference is being held from 1 until 14 july. Until now (3 july) the embassy do not give any sign about my visa. Last week I asked to the embassy and the answer is:
        Thank you for your email. The administrative processing of your visa application has not yet cleared. We will advise you when your administrative processing is received. We are not waiting on any additional information from you or anyone else; it is simply time we are waiting on for the paperwork to go through.
        Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do speed up the processing. We understand it can be frustrating to wait this long but hopefully it will be done soon. Should you need to check your visa application status, you may check it by visiting the following link : https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/ (https://ceac.state.gov/ceac/)

I don’t understand why this happen to me. It’s very hurts me. It takes a year of dicipline and hardword to pursuited these confereces. These conferences are my future path for my near future profession. I don’t know why should I do now.

Comment

Hu

I am currently a final year bachelor student from Indonesia
          I made an appoinment on March 25, 2017. I got slip 221g instead I attached 2 international conferences. The conference is being held from 1 until 14 july. Until now (3 july) the embassy do not give any signs about my visa.

Last week I asked to the embassy and the answer is:
          Thank you for your email. The administrative processing of your visa application has not yet cleared. We will advise you when your administrative processing is received. We are not waiting on any additional information from you or anyone else; it is simply time we are waiting on for the paperwork to go through.
          Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do speed up the processing. We understand it can be frustrating to wait this long but hopefully it will be done soon. Should you need to check your visa application status, you may check it by visiting the link.

I don’t understand why this happen to me. It’s very hurts me. It takes a year of dicipline and hardwork to pursuited these confereces. These conferences are my future path for my near future profession. I don’t know why should I do now.

Comment

B2 visa

Your travel dates have now passed. If you still plan to travel to the U.S. you will need to submit a new detailed travel itinerary with the purpose of your trip, and date of travel. (You do not need to purchase an airline ticket). Your travel dates need to be valid when you travel to the U.S.

If you no longer wish to travel, please let us know.

Plz help what i do in this.

They already have my passport from more than a month now i want my passport to apply for schgen visa for holland can i ask them to send my passport back and tell to let me know when there process done and send it again its really a headache.

Comment

Hu: sorry to hear that your visa process is also delayed

hassimnakhuda: if you're planning to travel to US again, you can submit that travel plan. Not sure if you can request back passport at this point. I submitted passport a couple of weeks ago and still haven't received it back. The "last updated" date changed a couple of times but it still says "administrative processing". 1 month sounds like a lot of time! other people usually get within a week after submitting passport --- did you try contacting the london embassy?

Comment

Hi

Hi ask them to send my passport back n i get it back they told me when there administrative processing over they mail me n i send it back but still no reply.
                Originally posted by waiter7 View Post
                Hu: sorry to hear that your visa process is also delayed

hassimnakhuda: if you're planning to travel to US again, you can submit that travel plan. Not sure if you can request back passport at this point. I submitted passport a couple of weeks ago and still haven't received it back. The "last updated" date changed a couple of times but it still says "administrative processing". 1 month sounds like a lot of time! other people usually get within a week after submitting passport --- did you try contacting the london embassy?

Comment

Plz help

After administrative processing they ask me to submit my passport and travel dates but the problem is if i submit my passport and travel dates my passport is not valid now for 6 months what i do now i submit passport n travel dates or i renew my passport n send them both passport as they say when they send me mail in 4 month time i need to submit my passport what i do plz help.

Originally posted by hassimnakhuda View Post
                  Hi ask them to send my passport back n i get it back they told me when there administrative processing over they mail me n i send it back but still no reply.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X