No announcement yet.

CR 1 spousal visa- USCIS average processing time-I 130 submitted in Dec 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CR 1 spousal visa- USCIS average processing time-I 130 submitted in Dec 2017

Hi everyone,
    Does anyone know what is the current average processing time for USCIS Nebraska center? They haven't updated their processing time on their website since February 2017.
    We got married in Turkey and my case was submitted in Dec 2017 by my husband via our lawyer in the USA. We are still waiting. It has been 5 months. If anyone's got any answer from USCIS recently, please let me know.

So it will be submitted in Dec 2017, in 7 months?

If you really meant to say Dec 2016, Which service center deals with your location? They vary by service center, some appare to be in Nov of 2016 others in Dec 2016

View case status online using your receipt number, which can be found on notices that you may have received from USCIS. Also, sign up for Case Status Online to: . Receive automatic case status updates by email or text message, . View your case history and upcoming case activities, . Check the status of multiple cases and inquiries that you may have submitted to USCIS

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X