Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May 2017 Submission - Concurrent Application i-130, i-131, i-465, i-765 & i693 (ATL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by marylouis View Post
    How long after you received the medical exam letter did you receive any other notification, have you possibly received your EAD yet?
    No other notifications. We received this notice a month after we filed. We received my husband’s EAD card about 2 weeks ago. We got it 5 days after the website said it was being mailed.
    Last edited by Monalyza2; 09-23-2017, 03:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by marylouis View Post
      Yes we also just received this notice last week and wondered if this was a routine notice...
      Exact same thing happened to me! Received the notice of missing medical form, dated the day I did my biometrics. Does your online case status also say
      "On xxx, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCxxx. The request for evidence explains what we need from you. We will not take action on your case until we receive the evidence or the deadline to submit it expires. Please follow the instructions in the request for evidence." ?

Comment

• Received EAD

Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
        Sep-15 Got Text message saying my card being produced.
        Just wanted to let you know I received my EAD.
        Friday September 22nd after work it was in the mail.
        You should get yours soon too I guess.
        It took exactly one week since it was in production till I got it in my hand.

- - - Updated - - -

May 18, 2017 - Package Sent
        May 19, 2017 - Priority Date ( Day 1 )
        May 25, 2017 - SMS and Email confirmation
        May 26, 2017 - Checks were cashed
        May 31, 2017 - Mail Receipts
        June 04, 2017 - Biometrics Notice by Mail
        June 13, 2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date
        June 08, 2017 - Biometrics done ( Day 21 ) Went Tuesday and they didn't accept me cause they were busy. Tried yesterday, on Thursday and there was literally no one there so I got it done
        August 14, 2017 - First SR (Day 88) online
        September 05, 2017 - Second SR ( Day 110 ) by phone
        September 15, 2017 - EAD in production.
        September 22, 2017 - Received my EAD in the mail, also the answer for the SR made August 14th.

Now gotta wait for the interview.
        Hopefully soon enough.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grigonic View Post
          Just wanted to let you know I received my EAD.
          Friday September 22nd after work it was in the mail.
          You should get yours soon too I guess.
          It took exactly one week since it was in production till I got it in my hand.

- - - Updated - - -

May 18, 2017 - Package Sent
          May 19, 2017 - Priority Date ( Day 1 )
          May 25, 2017 - SMS and Email confirmation
          May 26, 2017 - Checks were cashed
          May 31, 2017 - Mail Receipts
          June 04, 2017 - Biometrics Notice by Mail
          June 13, 2017 - Biometrics Appointment Date
          June 08, 2017 - Biometrics done ( Day 21 ) Went Tuesday and they didn't accept me cause they were busy. Tried yesterday, on Thursday and there was literally no one there so I got it done
          August 14, 2017 - First SR (Day 88) online
          September 05, 2017 - Second SR ( Day 110 ) by phone
          September 15, 2017 - EAD in production.
          September 22, 2017 - Received my EAD in the mail, also the answer for the SR made August 14th.

Now gotta wait for the interview.
          Hopefully soon enough.

Good luck to everyone.
          That's awesome! I still don't have my card yet. I checked with my attorney last Friday but they said they didn't receive the card. Hope I can hear the good news today from them.

Comment

• Good news!!

I still can believe it !!!

Today i received the notice for my interview for

October 30

Filling for South Texas

any recommendation so we can get ready for the interview?

thank you

Comment

• Congratulations!

Originally posted by Perkins92 View Post
              I still can believe it !!!

Today i received the notice for my interview for

October 30

Filling for South Texas

any recommendation so we can get ready for the interview?

thank you

Hi. My lawyer will be reviewing the whole package this week, according to what they told me this morning, I hope they could send it as soon as possible (I was very disappointed when they told me that it would not be possible for me to put the package in USPS, which I am annoyed internally although it keeps my annoyance to me, since I do not want to give reason to more delays on my paperwork).

I'm in South Texas, McAllen area, and you? It is nice for me to know that there is someone else in my area, possibly, although everyone, everyone, from here and there, we go in the same boat.

Comment

• Originally posted by cumd View Post
                Hi. My lawyer will be reviewing the whole package this week, according to what they told me this morning, I hope they could send it as soon as possible (I was very disappointed when they told me that it would not be possible for me to put the package in USPS, which I am annoyed internally although it keeps my annoyance to me, since I do not want to give reason to more delays on my paperwork).

I'm in South Texas, McAllen area, and you? It is nice for me to know that there is someone else in my area, possibly, although everyone, everyone, from here and there, we go in the same boat.
                im in harlingen. yes you don't see a lot of people from the valley, patience its the key but hopefully it would be done before you know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Perkins92 View Post
                  im in harlingen. yes you don't see a lot of people from the valley, patience its the key but hopefully it would be done before you know it.

Thank you. Nice to know ...
                  Congratulations! I think I read that your EAD was in production status or something like that. As I said earlier, I am about to start the stressful task, always difficult, seeing many times that they do not progress in the processes and get AOS.

Comment

• EAD in production

Originally posted by mazda6 View Post
                    Hi Guys,

I know that you guys are all May filers. However, this is one of the most active thread too, so, as a June filer, I thought I would give it a try here.

My PD is 6/19 and had fingerprints taken on 7/19. Since then, there is no update on my case.

My question is: when should I submit a SR? Is it supposed to be the 75th day? If that's the case, based on my 6/19 PD, the 75th days should be 9/3. However, I just tried to submit one on their website. After I clicked on Submit, it says that my case is within normal processing time. Doesn't look like the SR was accepted. I am a little confused.

Thanks for your help.
                    Hi Everyone,

After submitting an expedite request (Grandpa is hospitalized back home) and evidence they asked for, my i765 status changed to card in production. However, nothing changed in regards to my i131 status. My service request was for the i131 though. Am I getting a combined EAD? Should I call them to confirm? Flight is next week, hope things work out.

Good luck to everyone.

Comment

• Interview Scheduled

Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                      That's awesome! I still don't have my card yet. I checked with my attorney last Friday but they said they didn't receive the card. Hope I can hear the good news today from them.
                      I hope you get your card soon.

BTW today I received my letter for the interview for October 23rd. So excited.
                      Need to get my file into order.

Almost didn't get it though. So when I got home I checked the mail as usual and i received commercial stuff nothing from USCIS.
                      Couple hours after I got home, my neighbor knocked on my door (we live in an apartment building) and she handed me 2 letters. One for I-765, it's I-797 Notice of action telling me that I was approved for my EAD, telling me that I should receive my physical EAD (it dates for September 15th, it has the post office stamp for September 18th)
                      Second is my interview letter dated September 19th and it has postal office stamp for September 20th.

So Basically these 2 came before 22nd when I received my actual EAD and they have been sitting in my neighbors mail box.

USPS is doing a pathetic job guys.
                      Be very careful.
                      I didn't sign up for USPS mail tracker, thought that they are pretty decent.
                      Will definitely have to go talk to them and see what the heck it's going on there and make sure I receive my mail in my own box.

I think #ChicagoFiler you said your interview is October 3rd (basically you wont even need your EAD ) Let me know how it goes and all the details.

Good luck to you and all of us.

Comment

Almost didn't get it though. So when I got home I checked the mail as usual and i received commercial stuff nothing from USCIS.
                        Couple hours after I got home, my neighbor knocked on my door (we live in an apartment building) and she handed me 2 letters. One for I-765, it's I-797 Notice of action telling me that I was approved for my EAD, telling me that I should receive my physical EAD (it dates for September 15th, it has the post office stamp for September 18th)
                        Second is my interview letter dated September 19th and it has postal office stamp for September 20th.

So Basically these 2 came before 22nd when I received my actual EAD and they have been sitting in my neighbors mail box.

Be very careful.
                        Will definitely have to go talk to them and see what the heck it's going on there and make sure I receive my mail in my own box.

I think #ChicagoFiler you said your interview is October 3rd (basically you wont even need your EAD ) Let me know how it goes and all the details.

I would get the USPS app where you can get text/e-mail notifications of any mail/package coming to your address. Also you can receive e-mails of the scans of the mail you will be getting that day.
                        Forms sent 6/2
                        Forms received 6/4
                        Received texts/e-mails 6/6
                        PD 6/5 & 6/6
                        NOA between 6/8 and 6/12 (I was out of town)
                        Biometrics letter in mail 6/17 w/ 6/28 date
                        SR 9/2
                        Contacted Congressman 10/1
                        Called the Congressman's office 10/10
                        Interview letter 10/10
                        Approval Letters for I-765 and I-131 10/16
                        Received EAD/AP card 10/17
                        Interview 11/8 RFE after
                        New Card Being Produced 11/16
                        Conditional GC received 11/24

Comment

Be very careful.

Big Congrats!! I still haven't receive my EAD card. It was mailed out on the Sep 20th. The interview notice said we need to bring all EAD we have. Also it is not guaranteed that we will receive the GC within a month after the interview approval. My attorney said it really depends on how fast the officer work. She said she have a client got the GC after a year of the interview date (the officer said he will approve the case). She told me to write down the interviewer name so she would know how fast I would get the GC based on her clients experience. So I would still need the EAD card in case anything bad happens but i wish not.

I am so worry the EAD card mail got lost. It usually takes 2 days to receive the EAD card once it been mailed out. But it been 6 days already I still don't get the card.
                          Last edited by ChicagoFiler; 09-26-2017, 11:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChicagoFiler View Post
                            Big Congrats!! I still haven't receive my EAD card. It was mailed out on the Sep 20th. The interview notice said we need to bring all EAD we have. Also it is not guaranteed that we will receive the GC within a month after the interview approval. My attorney said it really depends on how fast the officer work. She said she have a client got the GC after a year of the interview date (the officer said he will approve the case). She told me to write down the interviewer name so she would know how fast I would get the GC based on her clients experience. So I would still need the EAD card in case anything bad happens but i wish not.

I am so worry the EAD card mail got lost. It usually takes 2 days to receive the EAD card once it been mailed out. But it been 6 days already I still don't get the card.
                            My EAD didn't got lost I received it Friday in the mail.
                            But before they send my EAD they send an approval notice and the interview letter and it was in my neighbors mailbox
                            Thank God she gave it to me.
                            But I hope your interview goes well and let me know how it goes and what they will ask you.

Comment

• Originally posted by stunna2017 View Post
                              Update:

Received my fingerprint appointment date today.

05/13/2017 - Mailed i-130/i-485/i-765
                              05/16/2017 - Documents delivered
                              05/23/2017 - Received text/email notifications
                              05/27/2017 - Received mail receipts
                              06/05/2017 - Received fingerprint appointment notice
                              06/14/2017 - fingerprint appointment
                              09/27/2017 - EAD had been ordered

Comment

• Interview Notice

How did you all get your notice for the interview? Did the status online changed or was it just mailed? I got my EAD last Sept 11 and I'm noticing most people are getting EAD and interview notices together. Thanks for the advise.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X