Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudia Airlines Reveiws

Hello Friends,

I am planning to book flight tickets for my parents from India to Washington DC (IAD) with Saudia Airlines. I have heard of mixed reviews and want to know -
    1. if someone has recently traveled with Saudia Airlines, did you face any issues with the airlines crew behaviour.
    2. Any issues faced during Port of Entry.. because you traveled through Saudia.
    3. Anything else that you can share that's good to know.

Thanks a lot in advance and really appreciate any response to help me plan this soon.

Regards
    Last edited by AK1GUPTA; 05-16-2017, 05:11 PM.

If you've only heard negative reviews, why would you use them? Use an airline with better reviews.
    Not legal advice.

Comment

It was not mostly negative actually... some positive some negative... anything negative generally has double impact in mind... reviews were 3.5/5 or 7/10...
      I want to know from someone who recently traveled. There is significant difference in fares for the itinerary I am looking for... hence thinking about this option and curious to know more about it.

Thanks!

Regards

Comment

I don't understand what exactly you are expecting someone to reply.

You have already read the reviews: Some are positive and some are not.

If you are getting a cheaper deal, it would be up to you whether you want to take a chance with the service or not.

If not, choose a better airline with more proven customer satisfaction record.

What you pay is what you get.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

I would not recommend flying with them.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X