Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B transfer and revocation from India!!!! Please give your 0.02$!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B transfer and revocation from India!!!! Please give your 0.02$!!!

Hi All,

I am in a unique position or not that you all have to decide. I am stating my case here.

I have approved and stamped VISA valid till October-2019, which was filed by my current company A.Now company A is not willing to send me on assignment. I have another company B willing to transfer my VISA. I have never been in USA on H1B status.

I am planning to leave company A and join company B in India itself. I am worried about revocation/withdrawal of VISA from company A.

My questions are as below:

1. What is the difference between revocation and withdrawal from company A perspective?

2. If company A revokes/withdraws the VISA and company B files for the transfer, will I be counted in CAP or I will be CAP-EXEMPT?

3. Should I transfer VISA to company B before revocation/withdrawal or after? Is "after" even possible?

Please help me with these scenarios if you have been through this situation. I would also like to have suggestions based on this scenarios.

Thanks
    Transfer from Company A to B after revocation
    0.00%
    Transfer from Company A to B before revocation
    100.00%
    Stay in Company A
    0.00%

Yyou already have been counted under the cap. A's actions should not matter. B can apply for cap exemption.
    Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by scientist2016 View Post
      Yyou already have been counted under the cap. A's actions should not matter. B can apply for cap exemption.
      Thank you for replying. Even if I leave the work at company A today and company B files for transfer after 6 months, will this hold true? I really appreciate your help.

Comment

Originally posted by h1b_select View Post
        Thank you for replying. Even if I leave the work at company A today and company B files for transfer after 6 months, will this hold true? I really appreciate your help.
        Yes. Make sure to keep at least a copy of the approved I797 of A.

This is my opinion not legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by raghvi View Post
          Yes. Make sure to keep at least a copy of the approved I797 of A.

This is my opinion not legal advice.
          Thanks for the help. I have all the originals with me.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X