Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help reviewing Form 9089 PERM EB2

Dear Experts and Immigration Gurus,

Need help reviewing my perm application.

I have 4 years Bachelors Engineering degree with 9 years of work experience. I do not have any Masters.

Kindly help if below details looks good or any possible chance of getting query/rejection? Specially about the fact putting minimum education level required is "Masters" and putting alternate requirement of education Bachelors + 5 years experience. Kindly say if this a safe way of putting my case.

Section H Form 9089
    4. Education: minimum level required : Masters
    4-B. Major Field of study : Engineering, Technology, science or related field
    5. Is training required in the job oppertunity: No
    6. Is experience in the job offered required for the job: No

7. Is there an altenate field of study that is acceptable: No
    8. Is there an alternate combination of education and experience that is acceptable? Yes
    8-A. If yes, specify the alternate level of education required: Bachelors
    8-C. If applicable, indicate the number of years experience acceptable in question 8: 5
    9. Is a foriegn educational equivalent acceptable: Yes
    10. Is experience in an alternate occupation acceptable: Yes
    10-A If yes, number of months experience in alternate occupation required: 60
    10-B Identify the job title of the acceptable alternate occupation: Job offered or any related job
    12 Are the job opportunity’s requirements normal for the occupation: Yes
    14 Specific Skills: "Skills required: Informatica, Data stage, Ab Initio, **** **, Crystal
    Reports, Selenium, QTP, QC, ALM, Bugzilla, XML, XSL, HTML, CSS, Oracle,
    DB2, Unix, & Linux. Any suitable combination of education, training,
    or experience is acceptable. Relocation may be required.”

in section J

J11 Education: highest level achieved as required by the requested job opportunity: Bachelors
    J18 Does the alien have the experience as required for the requested job opportunity in question H.6 : NA
    J19 Does the alien possess the alternate combination of education and experience as indicated in question
    H.8?: YES
    J20 Does the alien have the experience in an alternate occupation specified in question H.10? YES
    J21. Did the alien gain any of the qualifying experience with the employer in a
    position substantially comparable to the job opportunity requested? NO

Thanks in Advance. I am in need of an earlier response on this and will be so grateful. Kindly help.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X