Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Visa Stamping needed for H4 Dependent visa, while H1B holder in USA with H1 transfer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa Stamping needed for H4 Dependent visa, while H1B holder in USA with H1 transfer

Hello Experts,

I have the unique situation for which I need an advice from Experts for my wife H4 visa stamping.

Situation:

I have come to the USA on 2014 in H1b visa and my wife in H4(Dependent visa) and then I joined a new company on 2015 through H1b transfer

I got my approval for my I129 petition till Jan 2018. Till then(After H1b Transfer) we have never gone back to India for Visa Stamping.

Meanwhile, we blessed with a baby last year. My wife (H4 dependent) and my son (US Citizen) went for a vacation to India few month back (JAN 2017).

Now I am planning to Bring them back to the USA. But I do not have the time to travel back to India for my Visa Stamping. Note: My son went to India on a tourist visa( Valid for 6 months only) which is also gonna expired on July 2017. So have to bring them back before Jul 12, 2017.

Question:

1. Is it possible to get a visa stamping for my Wife (On H4 visa) without me? Note: After H1b transfer, we never went back to India for visa Stamping.

2. If she can go for H4 visa Stamping, then What are the process we need to follow? and What are the Documents Do I need to produce?

Please, Advice....

Thank you,
    Karthic

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X