Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H1B Visa What does the status "Your Passport was returned to Consular post" indicate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• H1B Visa What does the status "Your Passport was returned to Consular post" indicate?

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing great !
    Recently I attended PA for my H1B visa extension and was given a 221g form (blue slip) with a case number on it. It has already been 4 weeks and did not get my passport yet. When I gave my passport number in www.ustraveldocs.com/in website to track my passport using the passport number it displayed the status "Your passport is returned to the consulate". What does this mean ?

Also they have provided case number with 11 digits on the blue slip of 221g form. I have no clue where I can use this case number to track status on the website www.ustraveldocs.com/in. The only option I see, to track the status is using passport number and not able to figure out the option with case number.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated !

Regards
    Sk

Originally posted by rahiab View Post
    Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing great !
    Recently I attended PA for my H1B visa extension and was given a 221g form (blue slip) with a case number on it. It has already been 4 weeks and did not get my passport yet. When I gave my passport number in www.ustraveldocs.com/in website to track my passport using the passport number it displayed the status "Your passport is returned to the consulate". What does this mean ?

Also they have provided case number with 11 digits on the blue slip of 221g form. I have no clue where I can use this case number to track status on the website www.ustraveldocs.com/in. The only option I see, to track the status is using passport number and not able to figure out the option with case number.

Any help in this regard is highly appreciated !

Regards
    Sk
    Check ur case status with case number or application is mentioned on appointment letter/ds160 on ceac.state.gov website.my passport status was also the same as your and after few hours it got changed to "ur passport is ready for pickup" but ceac website was still showing the status as administrative processing. When I went to pick up my passport , I got passport plus 221g.

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx
    Last edited by virtish; 05-25-2017, 12:28 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X