Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropbox option after H1 transfer's 1st denial and then approved

Hello,

I was with employer A in June-2016 and joined another employer B with valid H1 stamping. But H1B stamping expired on Oct-2016 and my H1 transfer with employer B was still in process. In Mar-2017, my petition for H1 transfer got denied from USCIS. So I came back to India. They again filed a fresh petition and got it approved on Apr-2017.

Now, 1) do I get the dropbox option for stamping or do I need to take the interview?

2) My kid also has to get the stamping(<2 months old kid). Do I need to attend interview to get the stamping or can I drop the documents in dropbox for both me and my kid?

3) What are the answers do I need to put for below questions during appointment scheduling?

Do you have a previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee)?

Was your prior H1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) annotated “Clearance Received” or “Department Authorization”?

Were you denied any kind of U.S. visa after your most recent U.S. visa was issued?

Is your previous H-1B visa (temporary occupation, temporary worker or trainee) still valid?

Please advise asap since I'm in hurry. Thanks for your help!

- Santosh

Please help me with your experience in this situation

Hi Santhosh,

I am in the same situation. Could you please share your experience. Hope you might have already done with visa stamping by now.

Your reply is highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Govardhan

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X