Disclaimer: We take no responsibility for accuracy of information provided. Please use at your own risk. Do not post anything you don't want publicly visible.

Track greencard/visa apps
Immihelp Tracker
Help Others
Share Experiences
Instant Quotes & Purchase
Visitor Medical Insurance
Find
Travel Companion
Download Mobile Apps:   iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch App    Android App

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Default about k1 k2 visa

Good Day!

I am a filipina woman, i will be applying for a K1 K2 visa. rightnow i am finding a more specific answer about getting a K1 K2 visa. i have a 8 years old son who i plan to take with me when i travel. I want to know exactly if, i will be bringing him during the visa interview, medical examination and if i will have to pay separate payment for k1 and k2 visa?

Im hoping to get an specific answer about this cause i tried to seach in the visa site but i cant get a clear idea...thank you very much for your help.

sandy

Quote Originally Posted by realme View Post
    Good Day!

I am a filipina woman, i will be applying for a K1 K2 visa. rightnow i am finding a more specific answer about getting a K1 K2 visa. i have a 8 years old son who i plan to take with me when i travel. I want to know exactly if, i will be bringing him during the visa interview, medical examination and if i will have to pay separate payment for k1 and k2 visa?

Im hoping to get an specific answer about this cause i tried to seach in the visa site but i cant get a clear idea...thank you very much for your help.

sandy
    Your child needs to apply for a separate visa, therefore he needs to be interviewed, undergo medical exam and pay the application fees apart from yours.

Default I am not a US citizen but my baby was a US citizen already..

Good day..

I am a filipina and im not a us citizen yet, but i am a green card holder.. I came here in the us when i was a pregnant.. So since my baby was born here she is already a us citizen.. So i just wanna ask if i can get my boyfriend in the philippines right away because of our baby? ..

Default rhea1009

No you cannot. Nothing can be done through baby's US citizen status.

If you want to get him here through your relationship, you will have to marry him
    and sponsor him as a husband of a green card holder.

Smile peace9999

Yes! I will going to marry him in the Philippines this coming month of December and if everything is finally okay I will going to sponsor him as my husband, so that's why I wanna make things clear,you mean I can get him right away even if I am not a US citizen yet?just a green card holder?

THANK YOU PEACE999

Husbands of green card holders, have to wait about 2 and a half years for the immigrant visa.
    ( F2A category).

Default GC reapplied and still nothing after almost 2 years!

I am married to a US citizen and after one year after applying for GC and heard nothing from them, I decided to reapply. One year after reapplying, still haven't heard a thing. I left the US and am now int he UK. I own a home in the US and want to go back to live there but not sure what visa to go for. Adjust status, spouse visa, try Gc again?

Please, any advice is much welcome.

Thank you!

PS - I'm new here and couldn't find how to post new msg, so I decided to reply to one.

Quote Originally Posted by realme View Post
    Good Day!

sandy
    Your child needs to go to the medical examination but not to the interview, maybe you should read the website regarding teh steps you need to follow to get your k1 visa for you and your child.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rhea1009 View Post
    Good day..

I am a filipina and im not a us citizen yet, but i am a green card holder.. I came here in the us when i was a pregnant.. So since my baby was born here she is already a us citizen.. So i just wanna ask if i can get my boyfriend in the philippines right away because of our baby? ..
    For you to bring your husband from the filipines you need to be a us citizen otherwise it could take forever, your baby staus could help you but there is no law that states that a baby born in usa soil can bring your husband to the usa untill he is 18 or older and can sign an affidavit of support.

Default help needed.

I'm a student and I'm getting married to my girlfriend, but she gets the ssi and food stamps. I'm just curious maybe the government will cut the benefits once we get married, and I also wanna know since she doesn't have enough income to sponsor, can someone on green card sponsor us?

Default fiance visa proof of relationship

I've known my fiancee since childhood, dated him in high school, drifted apart, started seeing each other again last year when I went to visit relatives in the Philippines. Although we've known each other for a long time, we only have one or two pictures of just the two of us together from last year's, and the rest are just screenshots (with timestamps) of us talking through yahoo messenger. We do communicate everyday since I left in July through facebook messaging, free internet calling, yahoo messenger, etc.. Do you think if we even have enough for proof of relationship? Is it possible to ask any of our friends/relatives to write and attest for us, and maybe add that as evidence? I would really appreciate the help.

Im not exactly sure how to post a question on the forum, and I apologize in advance if I'm doing it wrong..

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast