X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You must contact to USCIS

Originally posted by virnareggie View Post
    So I brought her here in the states as a K1visa. We got married within 90 days. But I have known her for three years. When she got here2year green card all of a sudden she change and left me after 2 weeks when she got her unconditional green card in the mail. So, I filed for a divorce and she sign it. My question is I want her to leave the states and what happens if the divorce is finalized would she be able to get married again to another US citizen and stay in the US? Please advice. I filed a withdrawal of petition stating that she came here for just the purpose of getting a green card.
    You must contact USCIS and submit all proofs, I believe, you must hire a lawyer and she should be permanently banned in US entry. This kind of people for sure must be banned.

I hope you will get justice.
    Last edited by samlynn; 04-06-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• On the contrary, there is no requirement that you "must" do anything. FWIW, your ex-wife can marry again, but a new marriage will not help her obtain a 10-year Green Card.

The only assistance a lawyer will provide is the benefit your fee to him will help pay his bills. You do not have a legal problem requiring the assistance of a lawyer at this time.

--Ray B

Originally posted by renuverma007 View Post
      You must contact USCIS and submit all proofs, I believe, you must hire a lawyer and she should be permanently banned in US entry. This kind of people for sure must be banned.

I hope you will get justice.
      Last edited by samlynn; 04-06-2015, 08:48 PM.

Comment

• support

Can someone tell me wat I need to make to bring my fiancé here? It's me and my daughter

Comment

• Roxanna,

You must submit an I-129F, fiancee petition, to USCIS, with proof of meeting and the $340 submittal fee.

Go to the USCIS I-129F web page for fiancee visa instructions, at http://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

--Ray B

Originally posted by Roxanna View Post
          Can someone tell me wat I need to make to bring my fiancé here? It's me and my daughter
          Last edited by rayb; 04-23-2015, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• You're asking the wrong person/people

Originally posted by shila View Post
            Hi friends. My husband is a U.S citizen. We got married nearly 2 month ago. Now we want to apply for K3 visa. Would you please tell me how long it takes to process K3?
            You should be asking your husband this or your husband should be asking this since he is the US citizen.

Comment

• I think the young lady is only asking how long it takes to get a visa.

The answer is:

1. You don't apply directly for a K3 visa, but you do apply for a spousal immigrant visa, with form I-130.
              2. Average processing time for this type of visa (CR-1) is 10-12 months.

--Ray B

Originally posted by serapeum View Post
              You should be asking your husband this or your husband should be asking this since he is the US citizen.

Comment

• Fiance Visa

i would like to Petition my Partner, she currently has a tourist visa. Can she vist the US, we'll get married, and can she wait for her petition while in the US or does she need to go back to her country? thank you

Comment

• rayb

Hi. I just received a letter from NVC. That my husbands petition was not eligible as of this time. Im nt sure if the PD falls in thecut off date. The PD btw is march 30,2015. What are we gona do? Pls any answer will greatly appreciated

Comment

• Fiance Visa

Hello Ray:This is Joseph Gossey. I just got your email from Fepsi Rhodes. I did register for the Immi forum. I have a couple of questions to ask you. I filed my Fiance Visa sent it on July 22 of last year. Texas got it then. then on Sept 22 they transferred it to Vermont. They did recieve it on those dates. It been over 180 days when March 2015 came. I called them and they still said it was being reviewed and processed. I called again in June and they said they will put in a notice to look at my case and see whats taking so long..the lady told me to wait 30 more days to hear something. My question to you is: Is there anything else i can do on my end to speed up the process? Thanks so much! Joseph Gossey

Comment

• Your fiancee petition is taking too long. Though not that unusual, this long a delay could be an indication of something in your evidence or background that is holding up processing.

--Ray B

Originally posted by jgossey2002 View Post
                      Hello Ray:This is Joseph Gossey. I just got your email from Fepsi Rhodes. I did register for the Immi forum. I have a couple of questions to ask you. I filed my Fiance Visa sent it on July 22 of last year. Texas got it then. then on Sept 22 they transferred it to Vermont. They did recieve it on those dates. It been over 180 days when March 2015 came. I called them and they still said it was being reviewed and processed. I called again in June and they said they will put in a notice to look at my case and see whats taking so long..the lady told me to wait 30 more days to hear something. My question to you is: Is there anything else i can do on my end to speed up the process? Thanks so much! Joseph Gossey

Comment

• anyone has answer for my case.

hello everyone, i'm a us citizen, i got married 4 months ago in Jordan, my wife applied for tourist visa and got a B1/B2 visa in June , now she is planning to visit me in September , can i apply for green card for her while she is here? or should i apply for AOS?

Comment

• What happens if you answered you did not meet thru an international marriage broker but they deny your evidence that it's not an IMB? If I am denied and reapply and answer yes, but the website never asked my foreign fiance for written consent to release his information? Does it mean we can never marry? This is so discouraging!

Comment

• Running out of options!

I've got a rather unique problem and I need someone's experience...

I'm an American born citizen who has married a Chinese woman within the last year. We both live and work in China with no intent to move back to America. My wife has applied twice for a tourist visa to visit my parents with me but was denied both times. After two, a third try is probably a waste of money.

My next option is to just try to get a green card for my wife via a CR-1/K-3 visa. However, since I don't have a job or any assets in America, I don't know if I would be an eligible petitioner for my wife. Technically I couldn't prove that I could support her in America.
                            (EVEN THOUGH we don't intend to live in America, to get the immigration visa I would still need to prove I could support her there.)

Have any EXPATS gotten an immigration visa for a foreign spouse WITHOUT having a job in America??

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Comment

• Saint Brandon,

Have you actually been denied, or simply been asked for new evidence? Have you responded to the "Request for Evidence?"

--Ray B

Originally posted by saintbrandon View Post
                              What happens if you answered you did not meet thru an international marriage broker but they deny your evidence that it's not an IMB? If I am denied and reapply and answer yes, but the website never asked my foreign fiance for written consent to release his information? Does it mean we can never marry? This is so discouraging!
                              Last edited by rayb; 07-24-2015, 11:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rayb View Post
                                Saint Brandon,

Have you actually been denied, or simply been asked for new evidence? Have you responded to the "Request for Evidence?"

--Ray B
                                Ray,
                                Thank you so much for your reply! We haven't been denied yet though I received a request for evidence. Do you know what kind of evidence would prove that the website we met thru is not an IMB? In the event it is an IMB even though we never paid nor used thr site for that purpose, what do we do?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X