This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rayb View Post
    For an immigrant petition that is "immediate priority" status, the NCV correspondence shows up in 4-6 weeks after approval of the petition.

--Ray B
    Wow that's a long time .
    I hope it gets faster than that.
    Thnk yu for yur reply.

Comment

• I m just new here.. I need some help i hope you can help me guys.

My fiancee just send his application to USCIS just today and include the application fee.
      Here is the problem he didn't know that he need to write it in a black ink. He used the blue ink. and we cant do anything about it or replace it because he already send it through post office today.
      He said we need to wait for 10 days of what the USCIS feedback of the blue ink he used. if they will send us back the application and resend a new one with a black ink.
      Does he need to pay another $340 again?
      I really appreciate if you could help me.
      Thank you!!!

Comment

• You don't have a problem yet, but are assuming there is a problem. If any of the paperwork is returned to you because of the blue ink (which I doubt will happen), it will be as a "rejection," with the money returned, or as a "Request for Evidence," requesting you to fix the problem. Either way, only a denial for a valid reason would cause the money to be lost.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Esther2015 View Post
        My fiancee just send his application to USCIS just today and include the application fee.
        Here is the problem he didn't know that he need to write it in a black ink. He used the blue ink. and we cant do anything about it or replace it because he already send it through post office today.
        He said we need to wait for 10 days of what the USCIS feedback of the blue ink he used. if they will send us back the application and resend a new one with a black ink.
        Does he need to pay another $340 again?
        I really appreciate if you could help me.
        Thank you!!!

Comment

You don't have a problem yet, but are assuming there is a problem. If any of the paperwork is returned to you because of the blue ink (which I doubt will happen), it will be as a "rejection," with the money returned, or as a "Request for Evidence," requesting you to fix the problem. Either way, only a denial for a valid reason would cause the money to be lost.

--Ray B
          Many thanks for the prompt reply.. Appreciate it a lot.

His planning to resend the application with the black ink on Friday. Is that okay? or do we have to wait for their response from the first application he sent?
          How long it takes for us to wait for the RFE?
          Last edited by Esther2015; 09-23-2015, 10:45 PM. Reason: need additional questions. Sorry

Comment

• Resending the package will most likely result in double-paying the fee, getting two procedures in motion and having resulting confusion until you cancel one of the two petitions. Don't resend another package.
            Were all the forms completed in light blue ink by hand? Or just signed in blue? If the forms were filled out in entirely by blue ink, wasn't very smart, but it might still be okay. But sending a second package, unsolicited, is not okay.

--Ray B

Many thanks for the prompt reply.. Appreciate it a lot.

His planning to resend the application with the black ink on Friday. Is that okay? or do we have to wait for their response from the first application he sent?
            How long it takes for us to wait for the RFE?

Comment

Resending the package will most likely result in double-paying the fee, getting two procedures in motion and having resulting confusion until you cancel one of the two petitions. Don't resend another package.
              Were all the forms completed in light blue ink by hand? Or just signed in blue? If the forms were filled out in entirely by blue ink, wasn't very smart, but it might still be okay. But sending a second package, unsolicited, is not okay.

--Ray B
              He fill up the form entirely with the blue ink.
              I will let him know not to resend the application and just wait for their feedback from USCIS.
              How long do you think it takes for us to wait?
              I appreciate a lot for your help. My Fiancee and I are just trying to figure it out on our own.
              Thank you very much you help us a lot.

Comment

• You'll get either confirmation of receipt or a returned package in 2-4 weeks.

--Ray B

He fill up the form entirely with the blue ink.
                I will let him know not to resend the application and just wait for their feedback from USCIS.
                How long do you think it takes for us to wait?
                I appreciate a lot for your help. My Fiancee and I are just trying to figure it out on our own.
                Thank you very much you help us a lot.

Comment

You'll get either confirmation of receipt or a returned package in 2-4 weeks.

--Ray B
                  Hello i'm here again.. I just want to say thank you for all your help.
                  I just want to ask again when my Fiancee sen his K1 visa application. He just send the I-129F and the Cheque.
                  Does he suppose to send the rest of the requirements needed for KI or we need to wait from USCIS's request?
                  We are really lost. I m worried that our application might get denied.

Comment

• Marriage

I want to marry a girl from qatar. Can you please tell me how and what the total cost will be. Can she meet me in USA or do I have to go get her? I do not have a banking account with 5000.00 dollars in it. I am saving money so I can bring her to U.S. so we can marry. Can you please tell me how the process works and how long it takes? Thank you so much for any help that I may receive from you.

Comment

• K1 visa

I need help! I'm an south African and My fiance is American we applied for a K1 visa and got our petition approval in July which expires November 5 2015 we tried contacting the NVC but the lines are always busy... Please help me I'm emotional and stressed because we haven't received any information yet

Comment

• please please help! K3 visa/petition

me and my wife got married in august im finding it hard to get our proof of marriage we didnt make our finances when she was here with me its been very difficult working and saving money and trying to make our case such as health insurance together our bank account information its very hard her not being here to make somethings its so stressful i want to make our petition NOW we are so close to sending this all i need is to make these things showing our proof of marriage does anyone have any suggestions of this ,im not perfect we didnt make things when we should have done them but i love my wife and all i want is too make things perfect to get her back home
                        Last edited by Sam Flores; 12-17-2015, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• K1 Visa

I live in the PI, and my boyfriend is a US citizen, he plans to apply for a k1 visa for me but we plan to do the wedding here in PI? Is it possible to use my k1 visa to go with him back to US after the wedding is done in the PI? Will it make it easier for me to apply for a green card/citizenship.. Or is it ok if i get a tourist visa, get married in the PI and go with him back to US withbmy visitor visa? Will it make it harder for me to get a green card if i do this?

Comment

• If you marry in the Philippines, then go to the U.S. on a K1 (fiance) visa, that is visa fraud and could result in a lifetime bar from getting a U.S visa.
                            There is a high percentage of visitor visa denials at the Manila U.S. Embassy, maybe close to 90% rate of denial.

Your boyfriend needs to apply for a fiancee visa for you, and not marry you in the Philippines. The K1 fiancee visa route is the surest procedure for getting to the U.S. legally for applying for a Green Card.

--Ray B

Originally posted by Skinny Piggz View Post
                            I live in the PI, and my boyfriend is a US citizen, he plans to apply for a k1 visa for me but we plan to do the wedding here in PI? Is it possible to use my k1 visa to go with him back to US after the wedding is done in the PI? Will it make it easier for me to apply for a green card/citizenship.. Or is it ok if i get a tourist visa, get married in the PI and go with him back to US withbmy visitor visa? Will it make it harder for me to get a green card if i do this?

Comment

• Marrying on a Tourist Visa

I met my GF while she was visiting the USA on a Tourist Visa. We have since seen each other multiple times as she come here for business for 2-3 weeks at a time. We also talk and text everyday. We have fallen in love and want to marry. What is the best way for us to marry and have her move here?
                              If we get married while she is here on one of her business trips, what paperwork would we complete? Any help would be great!

Thanks!

Comment

• Have you met your GF, if yes? Then you can bring her on fiancĂ© visa and have to show minimum earnings in your IRS or bank account.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X