X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by realme View Post
    Good Day!

I am a filipina woman, i will be applying for a K1 K2 visa. rightnow i am finding a more specific answer about getting a K1 K2 visa. i have a 8 years old son who i plan to take with me when i travel. I want to know exactly if, i will be bringing him during the visa interview, medical examination and if i will have to pay separate payment for k1 and k2 visa?

Im hoping to get an specific answer about this cause i tried to seach in the visa site but i cant get a clear idea...thank you very much for your help.

sandy
    Your child needs to apply for a separate visa, therefore he needs to be interviewed, undergo medical exam and pay the application fees apart from yours.

Comment

I am not a US citizen but my baby was a US citizen already..

Good day..

I am a filipina and im not a us citizen yet, but i am a green card holder.. I came here in the us when i was a pregnant.. So since my baby was born here she is already a us citizen.. So i just wanna ask if i can get my boyfriend in the philippines right away because of our baby? ..

Comment

rhea1009

No you cannot. Nothing can be done through baby's US citizen status.

If you want to get him here through your relationship, you will have to marry him
        and sponsor him as a husband of a green card holder.

Comment

peace9999

Yes! I will going to marry him in the Philippines this coming month of December and if everything is finally okay I will going to sponsor him as my husband, so that's why I wanna make things clear,you mean I can get him right away even if I am not a US citizen yet?just a green card holder?

THANK YOU PEACE999

Comment

Husbands of green card holders, have to wait about 2 and a half years for the immigrant visa.
            ( F2A category).

Comment

GC reapplied and still nothing after almost 2 years!

I am married to a US citizen and after one year after applying for GC and heard nothing from them, I decided to reapply. One year after reapplying, still haven't heard a thing. I left the US and am now int he UK. I own a home in the US and want to go back to live there but not sure what visa to go for. Adjust status, spouse visa, try Gc again?

Please, any advice is much welcome.

Thank you!

PS - I'm new here and couldn't find how to post new msg, so I decided to reply to one.

Comment

Originally posted by realme View Post
                Good Day!

I am a filipina woman, i will be applying for a K1 K2 visa. rightnow i am finding a more specific answer about getting a K1 K2 visa. i have a 8 years old son who i plan to take with me when i travel. I want to know exactly if, i will be bringing him during the visa interview, medical examination and if i will have to pay separate payment for k1 and k2 visa?

Im hoping to get an specific answer about this cause i tried to seach in the visa site but i cant get a clear idea...thank you very much for your help.

sandy
                Your child needs to go to the medical examination but not to the interview, maybe you should read the website regarding teh steps you need to follow to get your k1 visa for you and your child.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by rhea1009 View Post
                Good day..

I am a filipina and im not a us citizen yet, but i am a green card holder.. I came here in the us when i was a pregnant.. So since my baby was born here she is already a us citizen.. So i just wanna ask if i can get my boyfriend in the philippines right away because of our baby? ..
                For you to bring your husband from the filipines you need to be a us citizen otherwise it could take forever, your baby staus could help you but there is no law that states that a baby born in usa soil can bring your husband to the usa untill he is 18 or older and can sign an affidavit of support.

Comment

help needed.

I'm a student and I'm getting married to my girlfriend, but she gets the ssi and food stamps. I'm just curious maybe the government will cut the benefits once we get married, and I also wanna know since she doesn't have enough income to sponsor, can someone on green card sponsor us?

Comment

fiance visa proof of relationship

I've known my fiancee since childhood, dated him in high school, drifted apart, started seeing each other again last year when I went to visit relatives in the Philippines. Although we've known each other for a long time, we only have one or two pictures of just the two of us together from last year's, and the rest are just screenshots (with timestamps) of us talking through yahoo messenger. We do communicate everyday since I left in July through ******** messaging, free internet calling, yahoo messenger, etc.. Do you think if we even have enough for proof of relationship? Is it possible to ask any of our friends/relatives to write and attest for us, and maybe add that as evidence? I would really appreciate the help.

Im not exactly sure how to post a question on the forum, and I apologize in advance if I'm doing it wrong..

Comment

• Originally posted by monina View Post
                      I've known my fiancee since childhood, dated him in high school, drifted apart, started seeing each other again last year when I went to visit relatives in the Philippines. Although we've known each other for a long time, we only have one or two pictures of just the two of us together from last year's, and the rest are just screenshots (with timestamps) of us talking through yahoo messenger. We do communicate everyday since I left in July through ******** messaging, free internet calling, yahoo messenger, etc.. Do you think if we even have enough for proof of relationship? Is it possible to ask any of our friends/relatives to write and attest for us, and maybe add that as evidence? I would really appreciate the help.

Im not exactly sure how to post a question on the forum, and I apologize in advance if I'm doing it wrong..
                      Hi Monina!
                      I used many of internet materials as our proof of relationship as well e.g. skype conversations, emails, ******** messages. not only pictures. So use these to your advantage and really show them that you are in contact daily. Even if you have to send them 200 copies of conversations and emails, do it. Also, since you have known each other since childhood, do you have any pictures from those times? or when you were dating in high school? use those as well!

Comment

• Records

If someone has petitioned, how long are the records kept for in any fashion? Is there always some trace of there having been a petition? Is there a way of getting a copy of the records of the petition? Do all of the agencies involved keep the records for the same length of time? There are the USCIS, the NVC, and the consulate. Could one ask each for copies of records for a petition's related documents. How long is the statute of limitations for a petition's set of documents?

Comment

• Originally posted by visalover View Post
                          If someone has petitioned, how long are the records kept for in any fashion? Is there always some trace of there having been a petition? Is there a way of getting a copy of the records of the petition? Do all of the agencies involved keep the records for the same length of time? There are the USCIS, the NVC, and the consulate. Could one ask each for copies of records for a petition's related documents. How long is the statute of limitations for a petition's set of documents?
                          Each petition has been applied for different process. Once the application is recieved and the decision made on the status of the application(i.e Granted or rejected) the details and the status will be updated in the database. The details about your application will be forever in their database for future reference.

Comment

• K1 k2 visa please help....

Hi,

I am a Filipina currently working in Cayman Islands. I already have an approved I29f. My fiancé would like to apply k2 visa for my 8 year old daughter, but she is currently in the Philippines. Our plan is to apply her k2 visa at the same time with my k1 visa. If the visa will be approved, I want to go home first in Philippines to pick her up and enter in the states at the same time. What will be the process if we want to apply for k2 visa considering my daughter live in Philippines? Is she going to have a separate interview in the Philippines? Is she going to have a medical in St. Lukes? If yes, which consulate, they will forward the medical result considering I will be interviewed in Jamaica, which is the nearest US Embassy in Cayman Islands.

Thank you and God Bless

Comment

• K1 k2 visa please help....

Hi,

I am a Filipina currently working in Cayman Islands. I already have an approved I29f. My fiancé would like to apply k2 visa for my 8 year old daughter, but she is currently in the Philippines. Our plan is to apply her k2 visa at the same time with my k1 visa. If the visa will be approved, I want to go home first in Philippines to pick her up and enter in the states at the same time. What will be the process if we want to apply for k2 visa considering my daughter live in Philippines? Is she going to have a separate interview in the Philippines? Is she going to have a medical in St. Lukes? If yes, which consulate, they will forward the medical result considering I will be interviewed in Jamaica, which is the nearest US Embassy in Cayman Islands.

Thank you and God Bless

Comment

• anyone with a useful info ?

hello immihelp,
                                i am happy to be a part of this forum as it enables me share my experience and also get some advice about my ongoing IV case..

It has been 4 months now since i went for interview at the american embassy here in Tbilisi Georgia, and i was placed on AP a 221g letter given to me by the CO stated that i would be contacted when the process is completed and also stated that the process is normally resolved within 60 days,but 4 months has gone by.

I am a Nigerian national,but i currently live in Tbilisi Georgia where i am studying for a masters degree. My wife came down here in February and that was when we got married and she filed for I-130 when she got back to the states. our petition was approved by the uscis and forwarded to the Nvc and a case number was assigned to us(may 3rd),after which we expedited it because my wife was pregnant and having complications at that time. U.S embassy received the application and an interview was scheduled(Aug 7th) ever since then i have been placed on AP.. As am writing this i'm am so confused and frustrated already. I need an advice or a hint about what is going on and what the embassy want. Please anyone with useful information should kindly leave a comment or share their experience or ideas.

Thanks a bunch,

****tunde.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X