This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G-325a

Can anybody tell me if I have to have the beneficiary ( my fiance is in Philippines ) sign and send me ( the petitioner ) the completed G-325A to submit with my I-129F petition,or does she just sign it when she does the embassy interview? Does this also mean that she can submit her passport photo at the interview as well?? Thank you so much for your time!

Comment

lost documents

Can you pleas help me with my problem or give me advice?

I came here in USA with K 1 fiancée visa in 2006, and I was married in time.I live in Ohio. Since then I did not make any other official document. Can you please tell me what documents I must make, is that a Green car application? My problem is also that when I came here I left all my documents at the official staff where I had to report on airport on my coming. So I also had to send request to my homeland for a new birth certificate for my marriage license. Please help me, any help will be appreciated!

My questions are:

1. what document I must make first (I hope I am not too late for making any of the documents)

2. how can I get back my documents I left on the airport? (I have my passport and birth certificate with me)

I will be very grateful for any information!!!

I was calling many official number but there is nobody who can give me an answer!!!

Comment

Hi Birth certifcate Problem

Hello anyone can help please i have a problem regarding my family name(last name) because i have the same last name with all the family member the only thing went wrong is about the dash between the two letter. what i had found out was that my last name now is already used already in all the legal papers i have because i follow what was in the NSO. but difinitely it still not the same to what my family last name is because of the dash between two letter..what should i do?? all the family members excluding me they are using the same last name.
        Last edited by epling; 05-18-2011, 11:17 AM.

Comment

hi

Originally posted by mcbillion View Post
          Post-Decision Activity
          On March 19, 2009, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision

WHAT TIME WOULD IT FOR THEM TO ET BACK TO ME?
          AND HOW WOULD I KNOW IF MY PETITION AS BEEN GRANTED?
          hi my my fiance too is still waiting for the approval of the hopefully this month or early June it is almost two months after he file the petition but the guy told him it only takes 45 days to wait for the confirmation that is why we are hoping that sooner there will be a good news.. just be patient trust the Lord..God Bless

Comment

Ds-160

hello! i really hope somebody could help me here. i filled out a DS-160 form and i was so confused whether to include my middle name or not because it only asked for my given name... so what i did, i just followed what's on my passport. i just found it today that i should include my middle name and my problem right now is that i already signed and submitted my application. i just wanted to know if i could fill out a new DS-160 so i can include my middle name on my application. hope to hear from you soon! thank you and God bless...

Comment

fiance vs. spousal visa

Hello Everyone!
              I am currently a permanent resident and I can file for naturalization in October. My fiance is a Hungarian citizen and we would like to get married so we have researched our options but we don't know which way would be faster for him to get a visa. Do you know if the visa process is faster for fiances? Or should we get married now, file the I-130 and then upgrade the petition after I become a USC? We would really appreciate your advice!

We have been together for over 4 years now and we would very much like to start our life together!

Comment

is there any way i could have the soonest time interview date for k1 visa in us embassy manila.. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by epling View Post
                  hi my my fiance too is still waiting for the approval of the hopefully this month or early June it is almost two months after he file the petition but the guy told him it only takes 45 days to wait for the confirmation that is why we are hoping that sooner there will be a good news.. just be patient trust the Lord..God Bless
                  I received exact same letter 3 weeks ago so i called to the USCIS and was told that if I don't hear from them in 180 days, then I should contact them so I am guessing a 6 month wait.

They (USCIC) received ours back in 45 days, but the processing takes 6 months.

Comment

K3 or Immigration

Hello, i'm hoping someone has the right answer for me here since i'm a bit confused. I'm a natural born U.S. Citizen who is wanting to bring my Chinese wife who I married in Brisbane, Australia to the USA next year after she finishes her studies (prefer next Feb). I am curious on what is the best way to go about this, from what I have read I should file forms I-129f and I-130 if i want to take the k3 visa route. However, I would rather just apply straight for immigration if it can be processed by the end of next Feb. So, what would be the best route to take? Also, to make things even more confusing, we could possibly end up going to China for 3 weeks or so in Feb to visit her family before going to the USA. So, if the visa is granted, would we have to enter the USA from Australia, or could we enter from China as well? Another quick question, on the forms, should I fill in my address in Australia as my address on the form, or my permanent residence address in the USA? I'm very new to this whole immigration thing and do not know how picky the people processing these forms are.

Thanks for any help you guys can give me, it would be greatly appreciated! this whole thing gives me a headache.

Comment

Help with K-1

My fiance is Irish, currently living in Australia and we have an approved petition to file for a K-1 visa in Sydney. I was living abroad for several years (hence our meeting and engagement) and returned to the US in March 2011 to establish work/living arrangements prior to his arrival. I was a student while living abroad and have been working since my return to the US. In the midst of our recent transitions, we have been delayed in sending the required documents to establish an interview and move onto getting the visa granted...My questions are two-fold:

1. What would happen in the four month validity period expired before he gets an interview date? He is sending the documents this week, leaving only 25 days before the end of the 4 month validity period!

2. Is a letter from my bank showing above poverty level income sufficient for the affidavit of support evidence? I am changing jobs this week (go figure!) and will be making more money and I don't think I can get a letter from my new employer in time; although I will be able to get it in time for the interview presumably. I do not have tax returns for several years having been a student living abroad.

I appreciate the help because I am not able to establish an answer to these questions anywhere.

Comment

Looking to get my fiance here, doing I-129F petition just need some questions answere

Hi
                        i am a female american citizen and i am trying to get my fiance here on a I-129F fiance petition. i just have a couple of questions and some needed advise. first off i would like to know if i should put "none" on the empty spaces on petition instead of N/A??? Second i am not sure where to officially send my petition. i am confused because on the directions for filling out the petition on uscis website it says to send to dallas texas, but on this site it says to send it to a local lockbox which for me would be in chicago. so im confused where to send it!?!? Third, i have a son (petitioner) in which it is not our son, just mine. do i put that information on the petition, or no because he is my son only? Fourthly, do i have to send copies of things like passport, and I.D, or family history of my fiance along with the petition? Also if anyone could give me some good advise or tips on how to write a good "Explination of meeting and or "our Love story" things to help the uscis officer be more persuaded. dont get me wrong this is a real relationship i just want to make sure things run smootly.
                        Thank you very much for your advise.

Comment

hello,
                          hru all?
                          i have an interview of k3 spouse visa in this week..
                          kindly please guide me ..

Comment

K1 fiance visa eligibility

Am I eligible for fiance visa? I went out of status while I was a student in US. My I-94 is marked F1 D/S. Now I want to apply for K1 visa to marry my friend in US. I haven't met her in person yet. I am from India. What are the chances of getting visa. Please help.

Comment

help with k-1 visa

Hi
                              I finally found my partner and best friend...Unfortunately he lives in france and is pakistani without residence in france. How can i bring him to the US. With he have to seek asylum in france before we can apply for K -1 visa?

Comment

about k1 k2 visa

Good Day!

I am a filipina woman, i will be applying for a K1 K2 visa. rightnow i am finding a more specific answer about getting a K1 K2 visa. i have a 8 years old son who i plan to take with me when i travel. I want to know exactly if, i will be bringing him during the visa interview, medical examination and if i will have to pay separate payment for k1 and k2 visa?

Im hoping to get an specific answer about this cause i tried to seach in the visa site but i cant get a clear idea...thank you very much for your help.

sandy

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X