X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File the I-130

Originally posted by survivor View Post
    Help ASAp

I entered as K1 and got married with my fiance within the 90 day period. i have a daughter in the phils. How would i get here to come to the US and what are the things i should do and where should i start? she already has a passport but no visa stamped on her passport yet.
    anyone could help me pls? thanks so much.
    I talked to them about this for my son's step sons. According to them you have to file the same things again so starting with the I-130 etc. as they need the rest as you do have to make enough money to bring in each family member.

Comment

• Help my Fiance messed up!

Hello,
      My Fiance in the US has filed the K1 petition, we made sure to follow all instructions accurately. Accept that he forgot to put in our boarding passes, tickets and visa stamp and photos of us together as a proof that we met this year in Qatar (even though mentioning it how we met in the I-129 form). I am from India. And our families met together and we had a small engagement ceremony. The petition was filed this month with everything else complete. He said that he can be called in for the Interview if they needed proof. I am nervous. Are they going to reject his petition, because he forgot to give any documents as proof -__- or God forbid we need to file again? Help.

Comment

• Help

My husband just received a I-797c !! He sent a I-130 ! I lived in Nicaragua and we wanna apply for a spouse visa!! So we want to know if we can do it now! Or we have to wait!

Comment

• Green card -Please help

Thanks everyone for reading my post.

I am in an awkward situation. I love my fiance and I came to the US under fiance K1 visa and I have 2 years green card now. However, my partner seems to change differently from whom I have known before. He said he may want to live alone, not with everyone else whether that is me or even his best friend; he is not sure if he wants to have children. That breaks my heart

I didnt come here for green card initially but if I have to start over my life, it is better for me in the USA rather than my country. Is there anyway I can stay even with 2 years green card? Should I wait until I get 10 years green card first, divorce my husband before moving on? Will they revoke my green card if they find out I divorce right after getting 10 years green card?

Thank you.

Comment

• Once you have the 10-year Green Card, divorce does not affect your status.

--Ray B

Originally posted by lifegoeson View Post
            Thanks everyone for reading my post.

I am in an awkward situation. I love my fiance and I came to the US under fiance K1 visa and I have 2 years green card now. However, my partner seems to change differently from whom I have known before. He said he may want to live alone, not with everyone else whether that is me or even his best friend; he is not sure if he wants to have children. That breaks my heart

I didnt come here for green card initially but if I have to start over my life, it is better for me in the USA rather than my country. Is there anyway I can stay even with 2 years green card? Should I wait until I get 10 years green card first, divorce my husband before moving on? Will they revoke my green card if they find out I divorce right after getting 10 years green card?

Thank you.

Comment

• HELP: didn't received email from embassy

After my case was approved by uscis I called NVC and they gave me the new case and recipient number, then we filled the ds-160 by the recipient and case number, after that we got an appointment date for K1 fiancé visa
              but I didn't receive any email from the embassy
              I just wondering if the Embassy received my k1 visa case .I want to make sure everything is ok with my appointment , should I delay my interview to wait for the email from embassy?
              I'm too worried ,I booked flight tickets and hotel because my fiancé lives in iran, we had to get inerview in dubai.
              Plz help me

Comment

• You should obtain a confirmation from the Dubai U.S. Embassy to confirm your fiancee's interview date assignment and that all is in order.
                Normally, an interview date confirmation is sent by the Embassy.

--Ray B

Originally posted by forogh33 View Post
                After my case was approved by uscis I called NVC and they gave me the new case and recipient number, then we filled the ds-160 by the recipient and case number, after that we got an appointment date for K1 fiancé visa
                but I didn't receive any email from the embassy
                I just wondering if the Embassy received my k1 visa case .I want to make sure everything is ok with my appointment , should I delay my interview to wait for the email from embassy?
                I'm too worried ,I booked flight tickets and hotel because my fiancé lives in iran, we had to get inerview in dubai.
                Plz help me

Comment

• Joint-sponsor? Please help asap

I found one source that says that Indonesia does not allow joint-sponsors for fiance visa . Can anyone validate this statement? I want to bring my fiancee from Indonesia with my father/mother as a joint-sponsor since I have no income right now.

Comment

• Us immgrant visa holder can file a fiance visa for me?

Hi can someone help me? My gf just went to us last year 2016 . Its been a year when she left. And we are talking how she can get me for petition. Im from philippines. Can she apply fiance visa for me even she is us immigrant visa not yet a citizen? Thank you for the help.

Comment

• No, the petitioner for a fiancee visa mus be a U.S. citizen.

--Ray B

QUOTE=Raiten Ten;477945]Hi can someone help me? My gf just went to us last year 2016 . Its been a year when she left. And we are talking how she can get me for petition. Im from philippines. Can she apply fiance visa for me even she is us immigrant visa not yet a citizen? Thank you for the help.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by rayb View Post
                        No, the petitioner for a fiancee visa mus be a U.S. citizen.

--Ray B

QUOTE=Raiten Ten;477945]Hi can someone help me? My gf just went to us last year 2016 . Its been a year when she left. And we are talking how she can get me for petition. Im from philippines. Can she apply fiance visa for me even she is us immigrant visa not yet a citizen? Thank you for the help.
                        [/QUOTE]

What would be the best way to be with her? In any case?

Comment

• Marry her and have her petition you as a spouse. Since she is Green Card status, it will take about 18 months for you to get a visa.

--Ray B

What would be the best way to be with her? In any case?[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Originally posted by rayb View Post
                            Marry her and have her petition you as a spouse. Since she is Green Card status, it will take about 18 months for you to get a visa.

--Ray B

What would be the best way to be with her? In any case?
                            [/QUOTE]

Thank you soo much for the info sir ray. God bless you.

Comment

• Good Forum

Thank you for your comments and thoughts,it has really being a relief for me.
                              I will try and be a lil more patient and see what happens over the next two month.
                              Satinder pal singh
                              <a href="http://www.galexclusive.com/">Gallant</a> Exclusive

Comment

• Visa Fiancee

Originally posted by Raiten Ten View Post
                                Hi can someone help me? My gf just went to us last year 2016 . Its been a year when she left. And we are talking how she can get me for petition. Im from philippines. Can she apply fiance visa for me even she is us immigrant visa not yet a citizen? Thank you for the help.
                                Hi, I believe that the petitioner must be a US citizen or a green holder to be able to get

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X