Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me knowing my chances of obtaining a B1 Visa

Hey guys!

I'm 22 years old and have graduated this year in B.Tech CSE.

I'm the Director of my 1-year old software consultancy company (private limited). I've also been filing my ITR since two years for about INR 12,30,000 gross income each year.

I'm planning to visit 2 of my clients in the USA for business meetings. Basically the meetings can be conducted on video too, but one of my client (Client 1) wants me to visit their client's healththcare laboratory to identify how can cloud computing help in their day to day operations. And since I'll be visiting the states, Client 2 wants me to drop by for a project negotiation meeting.

I've travelled to Singapore in March of this year for a meeting with another client, but that's all about my past international travel.

This trip will be self-sponsored and I have about 6.5 Lakhs in my savings account. I plan to visit LA, SF, Irvine (Client 1), Miami, Atlanta (Client 2), and NYC. The total duration will be about 15 days. So in a way, I'm combining a little bit of travel with 2 business meetings.

As for the ties to home country, I'm the only son of my parents (who are 60+ and live here in India) and both of my sisters are married. Other than that I have a small land on my name (< 15 Lakhs value), and of course a software consultancy company with last year's turnover of about 28 Lakhs.

What do you guys think about my chances of obtaining the B1 Visa? Would love some feedback

TIA!

It seems you have a good chance of getting the Visa. Only thing you need to watch out is dont mention your personal visit in between or after the meetings. Stick to just Business meetings.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X