Ead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ead

Hey everyone, hope all is well... I need some help from us all...
    GC based on marriage to USC
    My case was received May 1st
    Biometrics appt for June 1 came May 18th ( went on may 22nd and it got done)
    RFE received May 22, sent it in the 23rd

Now, how long before I receive my EAD? I really need to go out to work

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
    Hey everyone, hope all is well... I need some help from us all...
    GC based on marriage to USC
    My case was received May 1st
    Biometrics appt for June 1 came May 18th ( went on may 22nd and it got done)
    RFE received May 22, sent it in the 23rd

Now, how long before I receive my EAD? I really need to go out to work

In my experience I submitted my documents initially on January 30th did my biometrics on Feb 14th. Got a RFE on Feb 19th I am in this process with a lawyer. His office did not submit my evidence until March 24th. I got an update on March 29th that my evidence has been received and that they will continue to work on my case from that date.

I raised a SR via on the phone on May 22nd when I reached 112days since the time I submitted the first documents. I got a response the next day saying that my case was still under the timely processing dates. When they received the evidence on March 29th the 90 days restarted from there.

So in summary I am having to wait longer, because the law office I am using slowed down my process by not returning the evidence in a appropriate timely manner.

I will most likely wait another month until I hear anything back.

Hope my experience gives you a little insight.

Comment

Originally posted by texas04 View Post
      In my experience I submitted my documents initially on January 30th did my biometrics on Feb 14th. Got a RFE on Feb 19th I am in this process with a lawyer. His office did not submit my evidence until March 24th. I got an update on March 29th that my evidence has been received and that they will continue to work on my case from that date.

I raised a SR via on the phone on May 22nd when I reached 112days since the time I submitted the first documents. I got a response the next day saying that my case was still under the timely processing dates. When they received the evidence on March 29th the 90 days restarted from there.

So in summary I am having to wait longer, because the law office I am using slowed down my process by not returning the evidence in a appropriate timely manner.

Hi,
      I just want to ask you, cause We/I filed AOS with my lawyers as well. You said that you, yourself was the one that raised an SR.
      Is it not your lawyer are suppose to send an e-request regarding your EAD? Because I read on other threads that their lawyer are the one sending/submitting the e-request of their client EAD.
      I haven't try to raise an SR though (my is PD 03/28)
      Anyway, I am just want to clarify because I might raise an SR too.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Comment

ok, thanks so much... It did . We are using a lawyer also who is very efficient , so hopefully he did mail it out yesterday as he said . This forum really helps me as I think I am on the verge of daily panic attacks when I go online to check the status and nothing is updated . But I thank everyone for sharing ,thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by faith888 View Post
          Hi,
          I just want to ask you, cause We/I filed AOS with my lawyers as well. You said that you, yourself was the one that raised an SR.
          Is it not your lawyer are suppose to send an e-request regarding your EAD? Because I read on other threads that their lawyer are the one sending/submitting the e-request of their client EAD.
          I haven't try to raise an SR though (my is PD 03/28)
          Anyway, I am just want to clarify because I might raise an SR too.

Thanks so much for sharing.
          I raised the SR myself just called and I was asked if I was the petitioner to which I replied with a yes. I think as long as you are the petitioner or the legal representative you are able to inquire about your case.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MrsP View Post
          ok, thanks so much... It did . We are using a lawyer also who is very efficient , so hopefully he did mail it out yesterday as he said . This forum really helps me as I think I am on the verge of daily panic attacks when I go online to check the status and nothing is updated . But I thank everyone for sharing ,thanks again
          That's good. I live in a smaller town so my options in immigration layers were limited. Thinking back, I should have just done the process myself. Specially after using this blog. I believe me I understand your anxiety perfectly. What is worse in my case is that I have been waiting for my EAD/AP so that I can travel outside the country on a work assignment. I was given until July to get it completed. I for sure thought I'd have it by now.

I will keep waiting and hope to get my EAD/AP card soon.

Best of luck in your process!!!

Comment

I raised the SR myself just called and I was asked if I was the petitioner to which I replied with a yes. I think as long as you are the petitioner or the legal representative you are able to inquire about your case.

- - - Updated - - -

That's good. I live in a smaller town so my options in immigration layers were limited. Thinking back, I should have just done the process myself. Specially after using this blog. I believe me I understand your anxiety perfectly. What is worse in my case is that I have been waiting for my EAD/AP so that I can travel outside the country on a work assignment. I was given until July to get it completed. I for sure thought I'd have it by now.

I will keep waiting and hope to get my EAD/AP card soon.

Best of luck in your process!!!
            Hi,
            Thanks for your information, it was nice to know that. I am waiting for my EAD, anyway it not yet pass the 75 days. Hope I receive my EAD very soon. Hope that you receive EAD/AP soon.

Comment

EAD after RFE

hi there,

I have the same case as you have, my PD is 23 of Feb. 2017. I got also an RFE (Initial)
              sent on May 1 and received by USCIS on the 4th of May. Until now the status is that they received the evidences.
              As they said it will reset the PD back from the moment they received the requried evidences. All i have to do is be hopeful, stay positive, and have patient. I also, cannot track my I-765 until now. I tried to call them and raised an SR regarding unable to tract one of my case. unfortunately nothing is happening yet. I hope it may surprise me one day!!!! it is in the mail. LOL. Anyway,
              Goodluck and be patient others are waiting far beyond our waiting periods.

Doropinky

Comment

Originally posted by doropinky14 View Post
                hi there,

I have the same case as you have, my PD is 23 of Feb. 2017. I got also an RFE (Initial)
                sent on May 1 and received by USCIS on the 4th of May. Until now the status is that they received the evidences.
                As they said it will reset the PD back from the moment they received the requried evidences. All i have to do is be hopeful, stay positive, and have patient. I also, cannot track my I-765 until now. I tried to call them and raised an SR regarding unable to tract one of my case. unfortunately nothing is happening yet. I hope it may surprise me one day!!!! it is in the mail. LOL. Anyway,
                Goodluck and be patient others are waiting far beyond our waiting periods.

Doropinky
                Hi there,
                Im still waiting for my EAD and based on what I have count today(June 1st) is 60 days from my PD (March 28th). Raising an SR is pretty early. I'll wait a little bit. Hope EAD is in the mail soon!
                Anyway, I don't have an RFE, I don't know they might or might not send. Who knows?
                You're correct, just be patient thats all what we can do. Lets keep update with our case.

*faith888

Comment

I hope you will hear something soon

My pd is March 30th
                  Field office Baltimore
                  MSC is processing my case

Keep posting about the good news.
                  I hope and pray will hear something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by azmi View Post
                    My pd is March 30th
                    Field office Baltimore
                    MSC is processing my case

Keep posting about the good news.
                    I hope and pray will hear something soon.
                    Hi,
                    Are you done with your Biometric already?
                    Mine is MSC too? PD 03/28
                    I haven't heard any new updates too since "case was received" "FP was received"

I pray and hope we hear new updates soon too.
                    Lets just be positive.

Comment

I just wanted to give you a bit of insights about my case:

PD: 12/14/2017 (married USC)
                      Bio: 01/17/2017
                      REF: 02/03/2017
                      REF received: 02/10/2017 ( to submit tax return last year)
                      Request to expedite my case on 15/02/2017 for job offer. However, the case was under review. USCIS sent a letter to request evidence for expediting my case on 03/15/2017, and I responded on 04/15/2017 (due to I did not get receive any letter or request to ask for evidence - i called customer service and found out about it).
                      Evidence received 04/17/2017
                      .... Nothing moving
                      05/15/2017: I raised SR due to over 90 days since 02/10/2017 (out of normal processing time), and they raise SR and responded the case under review.

06/07/2017: I raised SR to ask about my case ( as it is way over 90 days of commited normal timing)
                      and raised SR to experdite

I lost job offer and nothing happened to me ( no EAD/ No AP at this point).

06/15/2017: I received letter to mention that my case is currently under review

06/17/2017: Request InfoPass in Local Office ( for next week in person meeting)
                      06/ 17/2017: will send letter to congressman

Seriously, THIS IS mysterious working process and no one knows what is going on....
                      This system needs to be change or we need to take action..

I could not get driver's lisence or travel out of country after 6 months...

Date: 06/19/2017
                      I lost job offer and many opporunities to work. Hopeless !

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X