Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing details on Ds 260

hello
    comp,eted DS 260 approx 10 months ago and submitted..

The mailing address for when we are likley to be in tge US and for the maining of green Card and SSN has changed...Can i amend the details or is it now too late
    Thanks

You can change it during your interview at the consulate or embassy.

Comment

Originally posted by paroot View Post
      You can change it during your interview at the consulate or embassy.
      hi- Ok- we missed that oppurtunity as the whole approval process was very quick and i didn't get chance to bring it up...

What can we now do to cange the address detais for SSN/Green Card delivery
      Thanks in advance

Comment

5 Ways to Change Address

First I want to make sure you are aware of the following:

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Now I understand your concern. If you have already submitted a request for your address to be updated with the USCIS then you can always go the post office and request that your mail be held there and you can pick up your mail by producing your drivers license or state issued id card. This service is completely free and you can submit a request for your mail to be held online at the USPS website or by going to your post office and filling out a short form to have it held.

Now other than having it held at the post office, there is an option for you to have your mail forwarded to a different address. HOWEVER, most government agencies do not allow mail to be forwarded and the post office returns the mail back to the agency.

As for the SSA card. Your best best is to go to a nearby SSA and meet with a representative and let them know of your concern as well as update your address. This will be the quickest way of getting your address updated with the SSA. You can go the SSA website to locate a nearby SSA office.

Comment

Originally posted by Aghaaz0719 View Post
          First I want to make sure you are aware of the following:

These tips can help you find what you are looking for: Check the URL (web address) for proper spelling and completeness; Use our

Now I understand your concern. If you have already submitted a request for your address to be updated with the USCIS then you can always go the post office and request that your mail be held there and you can pick up your mail by producing your drivers license or state issued id card. This service is completely free and you can submit a request for your mail to be held online at the USPS website or by going to your post office and filling out a short form to have it held.

Now other than having it held at the post office, there is an option for you to have your mail forwarded to a different address. HOWEVER, most government agencies do not allow mail to be forwarded and the post office returns the mail back to the agency.

As for the SSA card. Your best best is to go to a nearby SSA and meet with a representative and let them know of your concern as well as update your address. This will be the quickest way of getting your address updated with the SSA. You can go the SSA website to locate a nearby SSA office.
          thanks for this- I will see what can be done

Comment

Can a same sponsor file I-134 (for dv lottery winner) and I-130 for his spouse (Marriage based) at the same time? My sponsor is my brother in law and he is sponsoring his wife (My sister) and I'm dv lottery winner

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X