Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sammagham View Post
    Are you implying that I do not understand English? lol
    You were implying that you have difficulty understanding​ English. I was implying that you're an idiot. If you need simple answers that make you happy, buy a M@gic 8-Ball

Comment

Wow.... You are the one here who is trying to get around a work authorization just so you can come to the US... I am already here and have authorization to work... As I said before... Do what is best for you... If you want to come here and keep your job then get the work authorization... If you want to come here just to vacation then do that... But you can't have it both ways without getting the proper authorization...
      Just my opinion... Use at your own risk...

Comment

Originally posted by inadmissible View Post
        You were implying that you have difficulty understanding​ English. I was implying that you're an idiot. If you need simple answers that make you happy, buy a M@gic 8-Ball
        You must be a lonely individual, trying to argue over nonesense on forums. I am only here to get some insights from "people who have been in my situation", if you haven't been in my situation you must be an idiot for trying to reply me.
        Please don't reply me again, also I suggest you not to reproduce.

Comment

I'm replying to you here. What are you going to do about it, come here work illegally and yell at me? You are right in one respect, it doesn't make sense for me to respond to idiots

If you want to talk to people in your situation, I suggest you come visit the United States, and go to a Home Depot or large paint store. You'll find a group of day laborers outside looking for work. You have a lot to learn from them - they are far more intelligent than you are

Comment

To original poster,

I don't think there is any specific work visa for your situation: Physically in US, working for a company outside the US and getting paid outside the US.

Having said that, if you just worked on your laptop and didn't take any money from anyone in the US, no one would know about that. It is really up to you whether you want to do this or not.
            Immihelp Support
            No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X