Help! AOS Rejection b/c of Filing Fees & DOS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! AOS Rejection b/c of Filing Fees & DOS

Hi everyone, I applied and was granted the Visa Waiver Program which expired in March. By the time it expired, I was married and expecting a child with my USC husband. We filed the AOS which was received on 4/7/2017. Since I have 2 daughters, we were all included in the petition. We included the I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765, I-693 submitted our I-485 fee $1,140 (adult)/$750 (per child) ; I-130 fee $535. Other forms I understood to be free when filing concurrently. We got our first rejection where it was stated that filing fees were incorrect. So I figured it was the missing biometrics. We sent our packet out again, this time including $85 for each, even though both of my daughters are under 13. I got my packet back today with a rejection notice for incorrect fee and that a visa is not available for our priority date. It further read thats USCIS will accept AOS according to the monthly Visa Bulletin from DOS. I have tried reading that bulletin but can't make any sense of it. Can somebody please explain what the visa bulletin means and/or what I can do to send a better packet? Any and all help is greatly appreciated!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X